“It was excellent”
Mount Apo - highest mountain in Philippines
Samal Island
Clubhouse
Playground
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

andreas-m...
Iligan, Philippines
“It was excellent”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

We had a very nice welcome by Christine at the club house. Everything was clean and as advertised.
When the DVD player didn't work she brought a replacement right away.
Our children enjoyed the pool very much. It was nice to have a elevator, so the apartment in the 4th floor was no problem at all.
We stood for 12 days and were glad to have a washing machine and the place on the roof top to hang the cloth (we didn't have much rain, so it dried all over night, important with children).
The Wifi worked very well. Sometimes it took a couple minutes until we could connect. Sometimes it was very slow. But for the Philippines it was very good (we live in the country for about 10 years).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was sooo quiet. No noise! It is an oasis.
Liked least: The place to put the car was not right in front of the apartment, but that was really no problem!
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Mar 2015
Thank you for your great review. We look forward to having you as our guest again.
ssabo93
New Providence, New Jersey
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I love this place! This is my second time staying here at the One Oasis condos. The condo is spotless, the pool is terrific and relaxing at the clubhouse is great. Kudos to Christine who makes sure our stay is pleasant and always has tips what and where to go. The SM mall is a six minute walk, yup we timed it. They have everything you'll need, supermarket, numerous places to eat and a great cinema. Their are plenty of things to do all near the condo. I'll be staying here again and again. I can't say enough good things about my whole experience with the rental process, fast easy and Jojo is very nice. Thanks Christine and Jojo for great making my stay so great.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
LA (USA)
Reviewed 1 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
1 Apr 2014
Thanks for the GREAT review. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.
Canada
Reviewed 26 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
26 Mar 2014
Dear Pierre: Thank you for the great review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at my condo. Hope to see you again real soon. God Bless.
ON
Reviewed 6 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$61
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing