“Very bad reservation system and webpage, payment problems”
Review of OceanJet

OceanJet
Ranked #76 of 121 things to do in Cebu City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The boats are Ok but the booking system is a disaster, I booked an payed a trip from Siquijor to Bohol and I did not received my payment confirmation nor my eticket by email. I contacted with the company and after many emails they did not gave me my money back nor my tickets. On the other hand, you can buy a ticket from Siquijor to Cebu (with stop in Tagbilaran) but you have not this information in the webpage. The problem is that you have not options If you are going to Siquijor from Tagbilaran. But it is better to buy the tickets in the Pier nor in the webpage.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"ship"
"philippines"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We cannot booked the 8:30am boat from siquijor to dumaguete because their online service had problem. When went to Siquijor office, it was fully booked. We had to book the next boat, but it was so late so we missed our flight. In addition of that, they ask us to pay for our 2 hand luggages jsut before taking the boat. Explaining that the boat was fully booked to they had to charge extra for luggage but did not give any receipt of it... scammer

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Got the ferry from tagbalirian to siquijor and paid 600 pesos for 2 suit cases on top of the ticket price, the luggage porters just show you there calculator and say nothing and expect you to pay. On return to cebu from siquijor we pad 50 pesos for luggage. Be aware and take your luggage on board yourself.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We took the fast boat from Cebu pier 1 to Tagbilaran on Bohol at 8:20 in the morning.
The terminal staff was very friendly and quickly sorted our tickets as we got out of the taxi, making sure that we made a ferry earlier than expected (10min from taxi to departure).
The ferry was on time, comfortable (don’t have too long legs) with an english spoken recent movie and snacks served onboard.

All good

1  Thank Jannick L
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We had pre booked our tickets in UK for the ferry to take us to Bohol from Cebu. The terminal 1 building is crazy, but if you have booked it's very easy to manage. A porter helped us with our baggage, they are super helpful, but make sure you have some small currency notes on you to tip.
We arrived early, anticipating bad traffic in Cebu city, And after we had been through security and checked our bags, with the help of our porter, We were able to change our ticket to get an earlier ferry, at no extra cost.
In the terminal you can get a massage,listen to local musicians or get food and drink.
The whole terminal was spotless, including the toilets And ran with such high efficiency. I was very impressed.
Our ferry left on time and arrived in Bohol early. If I needed to do this journey again I would definitely use the ferry.
Great travel option