“Shopping for clothing”

Ranked #5 of 40 things to do in Lapu Lapu
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The mall caters more for clothing with three (3) floors of clothing available, all reasonably priced. There are several cellphone outlets to cater for everyone's needs. The complex also houses a Convention Centre and a large variety of places to eat from local cuisine to western food.

All reviews
"trike"
"shoes"
"filipino"

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

mactan is a small island for airport. except few luxury hotels, every places look like countryside. this mall is even small mall but biggest in mactan. i enjoyed excellent chicken bbq lunch only oaid 3 usd!! wonderful tastes!!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Grand Mall? Compared to what? Don't expect allot. Most of the time the escalators are out of service. The condo people won't leave me alone.. NO THANK YOU! Ground beef? Buy at your own risk. However if you live on Mactan the choices are limited. At least there is Red Ribbon and Mr. Donuts. The staff at Jollibee is helpful.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I wanna share my bad experience with Franzy Salon in Gaisano Island mall branch. I would suggest NOT go there. Yes it's cheaper there than other salon but their service is poor as well. I went there for foot spa service. When I approached the cashier, I asked her how long should I wait and how many are there in the waitlist then she said that it's my turn already since there's no waitlist and she instructed me to sit and wait. I waited for more 5 minutes then I approached one staff about whyy I’m still not being called, he said there’s no available manicurista and I need to wait for my turn. EEEEENGGG! 1st mistake, the cashier told me it’s already my turn but it’s not true. BUT STILL, I patiently waited for an available manicurista. After 30 minutes, There’s already an available manicurista, so I approached the cashier again. This time she said the manicurista is on 30 minutes break and there’s no other available manicurista who can attend to me. She clearly said that I really need to wait for the manicurista to be back from break because it will still take a long time for other customers to finish. Then I said, alright. I’ll just buy food since I’m hungry already and I will be back before 30 minutes. I even talked to the manicurista that I will be back right away and I also asked her how many minutes remaining before her break ends. So I bought Takoyaki and Zagu then I went back immediately to Franzy Salon. Approximately, I was gone for less than 10 minutes. When I came back, a manicurista already assisted the next customer on the list ( meaning the customer listed next to me). They said, they called my name and I wasnt there so they attended the next customer. I calmly replied I went back right away even if you said 30 minutes then suprisingly the staff said “DILI RAMAN KANI ANG ISA KA SALON MAM. NAA MAI PIKAS. ADTO NLNG KA DDTO”.

Considering the time I WASTED WAITING and I PATIENTLY WAITED FOR MORE THAN 30 MINUTES then he will just tell me to go to another salon? What the heck! Do you guys understand what I’m feeling? I’m not a patient person in terms of queue but earlier I waited PATIENTLY.

Then I said, Okay. You are losing customers because of this while waiting outside. I went to Beaty and Wellness Spa & Salon. They acomodated me well. The staff are courteous and friendly. I should have not wasted my time in Franzy. I was actually planning to file a compliant but I was in hurry going home so I didnt do it. But I am telling the whole world NOT TO TRY their service so that you will not experience the same thing. I experienced a LOT of bad service from Franzy but this one is the WORST! I will NEVER EVER go back there.

Please share. BAD SERVICE! #FranzySalonBADSERVICE #FranzySalonLOSER

3  Thank Kym Y
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Out of all the malls that I have visited, this place just sucks, they might as well be a regular market place if they keep this kind of reputation... The air conditioners are not functional, escalators are damaged and has taken forever to repair, the people working in this place are unfriendly, the management is lazy, the lack of manpower is infuriating, the floors are unpolished, security is lax, and the people here are just so annoying to look at... They don't care if you are there or not, they'll talk to their hearts content unless you raise your voice to get their attention. Even the HR personnel are horrible, I don't care if your displeased or not, but come on! You are scolding your employees in front of customers, no wonder their morale is so low and no one wants to continue working in your company! You're already yelling at them! Do you really have to humiliate them in front of other people!? Also, forget your excuse of having no man power! You yourself are the ones to blame why no one wants to work for you! It's clear as day! You only care for the cash that you receive from us customers, you don't consider the well being of both your customers and your employees. I hate this place

1  Thank Gungnir G