“New Location, still great food”
Review of Trattoria Uma - CLOSED

Trattoria Uma
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2017

The highlight of my trip to Bacolod was lunch at Uma. They've moved locations but the food is just as great. The new p!ace is a bit tight but the food makes up for it. And I heard they are moving to another location which is bigger. Can't wait to try it out on my next visit. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Uma has a small area but the food is very healthy and delicious. service is excellent. i love their pizza, pasta and burgers (large serving)

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Found in Paseo Verde, this small restaurant boasts of good flavorful italian dishes. I loved their salad and steak.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

One of the better restaurants in the city. Good service and good food at a fair price. I would recommend that you give it a try at least once.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

As in all my reviews, a word of caution: I am a European afflicted with European taste and my reviews should be taken with care by Filipino nationals! The title of the review says experiences, plural, as it refers to two adjacent places: Trattoria Uma and Uma Café. The trattoria proposes mostly Italian dishes while the Café concentrates on traditional local Illonga cuisine in a décors devoted to the sugarcane growing tradition of Bacolod. I pretend to be good judge for Italian food, not for the local. Together with my Illonga wife, we experienced several times both places. With invariable true satisfaction, for Italian food as far as I am concerned and local as far as my wife is. For a reasonable price (considering the quality) in a nice simple but pleasant and fairly cosy ambiance in both places, you will be served well prepared dishes, sometimes original like a remarkably original tuna carpaccio, proposed in generous servings. The trattoria is among the closest to the real thing I have experienced in the Philippines, definitely if it refers to the province. As always for non 5 stars establishments, the weak point is the almost non existent wine list... It will take time for Filipinos to accept paying over 1000 pesos for beverage... Finally, you can order from both menus (the Trattoria's and the Café's) in both places. Another plus for a place we visit every time we are in Bacolod.

1  Thank oindu_des_Alpes