US$160
US$53
Opera Plaza Hotel(Cluj-Napoca)
US$103
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Lol et Lola Hotel(Cluj-Napoca)
US$76
Grand Hotel Italia(Cluj-Napoca)
US$107
US$82
Hotel Paradis(Cluj-Napoca)
US$79
Villa - Hotel ESCALA(Cluj-Napoca)
US$64
All reviewsexecutive flooran expensive hotelnice rooftop poolsteam roomplenty of storage spacetiramisuswimming poolcoffee makerbusiness tripcity centreopening the windowbreakfast buffetsized roomgreat spaclose to downtowngood sizenice staff
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel.. friendly en welcoming..very close to the city center.. rooftop spa en facilities are great! Shout at least try one of the desserts @restaurant..terrace autside on a hot day enjoyable..the stuff are very professional and correct.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Ramada Hotel in Cluj-Napoca not allows breastfeeding in the lobby !! 2 moms were invited to a wedding that was taking place there, they dared to breastfeed, they had the following response from the two employees: "Here is not breastfeeding pub! Go to the toilet or take a room to breastfeed, but do not breastfeed here because you disturb the customers. If you do not agree, you should have left the children at home. " When they began to fight back, they have been threatened by calling security.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
32  Thank Gogutzica
Ioana B, Hotel Manager at Ramada Cluj, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Dear Gogutzica,

Thank you for your review. It is giving us the opportunity to clear a few aspects of this situation.
Ramada approves and encourages breastfeeding on its premises, our guests having the possibility to do it wherever they want as long as they respect our other guests. The way the two mommies have presented the incident is completely unfortunate, they have chosen to give a series of false information in order to obtain public support. Based on a detailed internal investigation I can inform you that this was nearly a misunderstanding between our guests and our employees. They have complained that the TV in the lobby is irradiating their children, so they were offered alternative locations to breastfeed (winter garden, lounge, etc) but by no means toilets.
We welcome guests regardless of their age, we are glad to have children in our hotel and we encourage their presence with special offers: free SPA entrance for children under 5, free acomodation for children under 10, kids parties and so on.
Our staff has received detailed instructions to avoid this type of misunderstanding in the future.
Wishing you all the best on behalf of the Ramada team.

Kind Regards,
Ioana Bologa
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 July 2016

I was not allowed to breastfeed in the lobby. they said to go to the bathroom or to pay for a room and go there. When I said I dont want to go to the toilet they said that I sould leave the baby at home and not bring him at this wedding were I was invited.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2016

In 2016, in an European city, being denied to breast feed your baby in "a 4 star hotel" is beyond insulting and pathetic. Our children need their nourishment everywhere, and being asked to stop nursing "as this is a 4 star hotel not a disreputable pub" has left me speechless. The attitude of the hotel employee was extremely rude (and i quote 'go to the toilet if you want to breast feed!'), don't expect ANY service from them if you want to go there. This hotel does not deserve 1 star, not to mention 4. Avoid it at all costs!!! Especially if you're a mom, don't be surprised if they treat you and your family like crap.. Ugh!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2016

We were there as guests at an event. We went with our baby girl, 1year and 7 months that is still breastfed. I tried to breastfeed her in the lobby but they told us that their hotel is a 4 star hotel not a low level pub to breastfeed wherever I want. And then they said I can breastfeed in the special place for breastfeeding, that is their toilet. I asked the manager , she was the one telling me all this, that I invite her to take her lunch and go eat it in the toilet... well, she said, she won't go, but that I should understand that their hotel is not for kids, they don't have facilities for kids and that I should rent a room if I'm not happy breastfeeding in the toilet. And that as guests to that even, she's not considering us guests of the hotel, so we're not allowed to stay in the lobby area.
More that that, she said we should have felt our baby at home (probably alone, she really didn't care if I had anyone to leave the baby with).

So, a big NO for this hotel, because of the staff primarily (not just the staff, but the manager itself). Horrible attitude and a very said way of thinking.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family