Ramada Cluj
Hotels.com
US$117
US$82
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Hotel Beyfin(Cluj-Napoca)
  • Breakfast included
Vila Siago(Cluj-Napoca)
Villa - Hotel ESCALA(Cluj-Napoca)
Retro Youth Hostel(Cluj-Napoca)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Zen Hostel by Pura Vida(Cluj-Napoca)(Great Value!)
The Spot Cosy Hostel(Cluj-Napoca)(Great Value!)
All reviewsexecutive floornice rooftop poolsteam roomplenty of storage spacetiramisuswimming poolan expensive hotelcity centreopening the windowbreakfast buffetsized roombusiness staygreat spaclose to downtowngood sizesitting areanice staff
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This is the kind of hotel where you know exactly what you get for the money you spend.
But here you will have also surprises, not always nice.
I checked in at 9 pm and I barely managed to speak to the clerk because of the noise from a banquet in the saloon.
The room was clean, and being located on the fifth floor it was quiet enough. Breakfast was ok, even they didn't refill the scrambbled eggs tank 30 minutes before the breakfast ends.
So, it was an acceptable experience, but I wonder how can I pick up a hotel in Bucharest with better services and conditions for 110 eur/night. And the answer is: random!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Lousy services.
They give us the key card to another already occupied room.
They lost our informations for the invoice.
Room not clean (glass stains on the desk).
Slipers and robes available only if you call the desk office; we had to call twice to receive 2 pairs.
Nice swimming pool, 2 saunas, a small gym (6-7 machines), with 360 panoramic view.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

My room was located towards the street and it was very loud. It was impossible to open the window. The room seemed clean and was OK. The staff at the front desk was not as attentive and friendly as I would expect. Breakfast was OK.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2017

I had a very pleasant business stay at Ramada in Cluj-Napoca. Room was clean and fit, the hotel was quiet and sleeping was good. The breakfast was also of good quality and variety, supported by friendly hostesses. It is a 5 min taxi ride from the center of Cluj, so I was able to exit 20 mins before my meetings and still be on time. A very nice impression indeed.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016

I Stayed in this hotel from 19 Oct 2016 to 5 Nov 2016 but the booking was done in three separate batches. Apparently my booking was from 17th Oct 2016 and I booked through hotels.com website. I called hotels.com website to cancel booking for just two nights and keep the rest of the booking. The hotel staff confirmed over the phone that it has been updated as per my request only find out that it wasnt when I checked in. Had to go through a bit of a hassle to get this confirmed. I stayed with my fiance and we ordered room service quite a few times and we left the plates and cutlery in the room. We left the room for the weekend and were surprised to see the room was not cleaned and the left over food and the cutlery were not removed until we put them outside the room. They don't refill coffee capsules unless you chase them. Also for replacing the coffee cups. After a certain point we just gave up and cleaned the coffee cups ourselves. We had to chase 3 times to get the coffee machine in the room fixed. We worked from the hotel a few times and never saw the room being vacuumed. For a 3 star hotel & for 110 Euros a night, you expect a bit of service but not really. The restaurant bar is pretty good. The lunch deal was pretty good and the quality of food was always good but this is true anywhere in Romania though. Food was always bloody delicious. The breakfast was quite a spread and very good.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business