AZIMUT Hotel Tulskaya Moscow(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$40
Beta Hotel Izmailovo(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$31
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya(Moscow)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$45
US$42
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Moscow-Tagansky(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$54
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Novotel Moscow City(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$80
Novotel
  • Restaurant
Vega Hotel & Convention Center(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$36
Priceline
US$100
US$73
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Novotel Moscow Centre(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$66
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$160
US$151
Cancelon
  • Pool
1,080 results
All reviewsbolshoi theatrevip loungered squarewithin walking distancebutler serviceperfect locationhuge bathroommajor sightslovely hoteljunior suiteminute walkan upgradelobby barbusiness tripbreakfast buffet iskremlinconcierge
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a Saturday night and liked the location. The junior suite upgrade was appreciated.

Hotel provided nice amenity of Jasmine tea with donuts M&Ms and some cakes (only asked for the tea).

Had lounge access but didn't use it. Went to have a breakfast in the morning that was quite decent.

Wouldn't mind returning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank LoyaltyLobby
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear LoyaltyLobby,

Thank you for sharing your review.

It is really nice to know that you had a good stay with us and that the team made your stay comfortable.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your recent stay and we sincerely do hope that we would have the opportunity of welcoming you back again as our guest.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located centally to all the famous sights in Moscow. Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was decent and the pool facilities were a good place to unwind. Would stay here again when in Moscow.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear jkochi,

We are delighted to hear that you found the hotel comfortable and the service style friendly and helpful. We at Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel Moscow strive to provide all our guests with the highest standards of service at all times and I am proud to hear that the team ensured a pleasant stay for you.

Once again thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This was used as a one night stop off as we were visiting Cheropovets. The hotel is high end and probably not affordable for a tourist. Used at the time by business people only.
The quality was very good but we had a poor bottle of wine. This was a time when smoking was allowed in bars and I and my colleague tried to get more than one cigarette int the ashtray before it was taken away and replaced. Needless to say we couldn't. Butler service was standard, but never used it. All in all an interesting stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Marina S, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear David W,

Thank you were with us in 2002 and for staying in the hotel now. Times changes. And nowadays smoking is forbiden in all public areas in Russia. The location of the hotel attracts not only business men but tour groups and individual tourists. I am sorry that you did not use our butler service that in reality is very welcoming, friendly and making every stay of every guest just brilliant.

We hope next time you can use it to enjoy your stay even more.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights and for the first time I was disappointed. I asked for a nice room and was advised I had an “amazing room”. The room looked like some thing out of the 1990’s and my view was of other rooms. It was however a large room. I really think they need modernising.

I visited the gym which is open 24 hours and it has all the equipment you expect but it is old equipment with no Bluetooth connection etc.

I was annoyed about check out, for some reason you cannot mobile check out at this hotel and I had to wait over 15 minutes to check out at 0620 due to only one person on the desk.

The location is great and it is around 400 metres from Red Square; however it is looking tired and I may not return after this experience.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
EkaterinaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear flyboy1000,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor following your stay in the Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora.

I am very sorry that you were not fully satisfied with our services, and I do hope we will have the opportunity to make a very favorable impression on your next visit to Moscow.

I am glad to inform you that we will continue to upgrade the hotel following the renovation of most public areas and rooms in the last three years.

We do hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future and we will do our best to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable.

Ekaterina Zhuravleva
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 14 May 2018

It has been 10 years or so since I have stayed at the Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel. Nothing has changed. Not sure if that is good or bad. But overall I enjoyed my stay. The hotel is in a great location and love that the pool is open 24 hrs As a Gold Marriott Rewards Member I was given access to the Executive Lounge. Lounge is nice with 2 computers and open until Midnight. Always had plenty to snack on. Breakfast was ok. Not sure if I could have eaten in the restaurant (like Hilton allows), but I am sure Breakfast was better in Restaurant. Staff very friendly and welcoming in Lounge. Room was the same as I remember. Bed comfortable and lots of TV channels. I usually stay at the Hilton in Moscow or Marriott Grand, but I do like the central location of the Aurora more.
As a side note. I stayed at this hotel about 15 years ago and moved to the Hyatt on the next street (had a free nights stay at Hyatt). I realized I left a couple hundred dollars in the safe. I shot up in bed in the middle of the night and walked over to the hotel hoping no one checked in to the room. They had, but there was a note I had something in the safe. I had to return the next day and all the contents of the safe was returned. At the time the few hundred dollars in the safe was almost a months salary for the person cleaning the room. There was no tripadvisor then so I have always wanted to recognize this hotel for that :) (now a few years after that my wife had a few hundred dollars taken from her wallet in the room at the Hilton Leningradskaya )

Room Tip: Most rooms do not have a good view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Patrick C
Marina S, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Patrick C,

Thank you so much for your wonderful post! I am happy that you visited us after so many years.

I am very glad that you were satisfied with the level of the hotel and services provided and that this time your stay was as enjoyable as it was 10 years ago. I am happy that my team made your stay memorable.

We hope your travels bring you back to Moscow soon so that we can welcome you again.