“A 2 day Private Tour of St Petersburg with Dancing Bear Tours”

Dancing Bear Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$220.00*
and up
Shore Excursion: St Petersburg Guided Two Day...
Ranked #12 of 435 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: - Private and Small Group Tours (2 to 12 people) - St Petersburg Tours for land passengers - St Petersburg shore excursions for cruise ship passengers - Baltic tours for cruise ship passengers including Tallinn, Stockholm, and Helsinki. Save time and money by letting us be your guide for all your ports of call. Tell us about your likes, dislikes, hobbies, and preferences and will create an unforgettable tour customized especially for YOU. We focus on the featured attractions as well as art and architecture, Russian & Soviet history, WWII events, Jewish Heritage, shopping and experiencing local Russian cuisine, learning about famous Russian Vodka, Faberge Eggs, and Russian spy stories. We know how to surprise first time visitors and those who fell in love with St Petersburg and decided to come back again to our beautiful city. Cruise passengers wishing "to see everything" during 2 short days can join our small mini-groups (up to 8-12 people) or create their own customized tour. We are an officially registered tour company (cruise passengers do not need a VISA to experience our shore excursions) and demand no deposits upfront. "Your Tour, Your Way, with Dancing Bear Tours!"
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Planning our tour with Julia was a joy. She was so accommodating. I was awed by her understanding of my requests, her responses and the patience she had with me.
Julia recommended books for me to read prior to arrival which were so helpful in understanding the history of what we were seeing.
Julia met us as we disembarked our ship and introduced us to our guide who was not only accommodating but so very awesomely knowledgeable not only about the buildings but the art we viewed.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND JULIA AND DANCING BEAR TOURS FOR ANYONE TRAVELING TO ST PETERSBURG WHO LIKE MY HUSBAND AND I ENJOY PRIVATE TOURS!!!

1  Thank marylinnoll
Julia I, Owner at Dancing Bear Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Marylinnoll, thanks for your wonderfil review

All reviews
"custom tour"
in 9 reviews
"amber room"
in 13 reviews
"russian culture and history"
in 4 reviews
"fluent in english"
"arranged everything"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Thank you Julia and Elena give us a unforgettable trip in Saint Petersburg. Elena is professional and make me more understand the Russia history. Julia share her grandson story, let us laugh a whole day. Wish my wife and me can stay more days in Saint Petersburg next time.

Dancing_Bear_Tours, Owner at Dancing Bear Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Kennyyan626, many thanks for your warm words; you are more than welcome to visit our city at least one time more !
Julia P.Ivanushkina,
Owner, Dancing Bear Tours

Reviewed 6 January 2018

We were so pleased to have booked this tour with Julia and have Kate as our guide. We got to see everything on our must see list, plus more!! As it was our first trip to St P we used it on our first full day, and it really helped to orient us to our surroundings. Then we were able to go back to places we wanted to see again and explore on our own with full confidence. Julia was super easy to deal with and is very customer oriented. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Dancing_Bear_Tours, Owner at Dancing Bear Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear Sommelier, your positive review on TA is highly appreciated ! Wish you to spend more days in our beautiful St Petersburg .
Julia P.Ivanushkina,
owner, Dancing Bear Tours

Reviewed 1 January 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Dancing Bear Tours was recommended by our walking tour guide in Moscow. I contacted Julia by email, and she phoned to discuss what our focus would be for the tour as we had a history mad teenager in tow! I was a bit worried as being so closely associated with cruise ships, the tour may be focused on a more older clientele - I need not have worried! Our guide Elena was fabulous and a mine of information, facts and enthusiasm! She and our driver Andrew met us at the hotel on a cold and snowy (and dark!) morning for the trip to Pushkin. The roads were lovely and quiet, and Andrew a safe and courteous driver. Elena collected all our tickets for both Summer palace and Hermitage, meaning we hardly had to queue and wait. (It was 3rd week of December and low season - so we often had whole areas just to ourselves!) Elena had a lovely appreciation of art, architecture and history and was a joy to listen to. ( Even our 17 year old agreed!) Lunch was a selection of perogies (chicken and potato was delicious!) in a traditional and warm cafe on route back into town (v reasonably priced and like a pasty if you have had them in the U.K.)Andrew parked outside so no messing about waiting.
Overall a great day, and I would recommend this tour company for anyone (including families with teenagers!).

Julia I, Owner at Dancing Bear Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Dear FlanFam11, many thanks for your warm words- please check your private e-mail with recommended book for your son
Julia P.Ivanushkina