1,036 results
All reviews xander bar terrace room beautiful hotel tea room concierge team isaac's cathedral luxury hotel hotel experience rooms are large the location is perfect caviar st pete special thanks the heart of the city spilled blood nevsky prospekt fs
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We all really enjoyed this hotel. We always stay in Four Seasons when traveling and St Petersburg was not a disappointment. Great service, kind and very pleasant employees. I was sick during the entire vacation stay and all employees were extremely attentive and sensitive which I truly much appreciated. They made me fresh ginger to help with my coughing daily :), run back and forth for new medicine and were keep asking if I need anything else? Great restaurants both Sintoho (fantastic and VERY FRIENDLY service) and Percorso (totally amazing food). We will definitely stay in Four Seasons when we are back. Thank you!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank janettesumovski
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I love service here, rooms, spa, breakfast! I love all in this hotel! The flavor of intelligence here is everywhere! I stayed in a different hotels in St. Petersburg but this hotel is the best. You even can’t compere them. If you want feel this city, this city’s history, better than this place you can’t find. There are perfect breakfast, big choice of pastry’s. Very nice rooms, you want to stay here longer and enjoy every moment of living like a monarch:)

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank 3anastasijau
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Great hotel in a fantastic location. Staff were all amazing and really helpful. Restaurants serve great food. Location is very good - 10 mins walk from the Winter Palace and next door to St Isaacs. Can't wait to return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank Graham B
Reviewed 2 March 2018

We stayed for 4 glorious nights beginning with Valentine's and ending with a birthday. The staff on reception and the concierge team were personable and brilliant both before and during our stay. The standards of every element, be it the room, the cleaning, the service, the bar and the ambiance are of the highest quality. If you are going to St Petersburg, this is the ideal base.
the breakfast is not to be missed and we will certainly return.

Room tip: We were on the 5th Floor (516) spacious, well appointed with a balcony and park view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FelixMurillo, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Charles R,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience, thank you for writing about the people that make the difference in the Hotel. I am very grateful and hope that one day you have the opportunity to return to this very special land of the Tzars and the Lion Palace. Please let me know if I may be of any assistance, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.
Respectfully,
Felix

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We had an excellent weekend trip. Everything was great: service, rooms, location. Breakfast is not cheap, but the food is good and both menu and buffet offered a wide choice. One drawback is a hairdryer, the power is so low that it takes ages to dry long hair.

Room tip: Try to ask for the room with the street view. Our windows overlooked the patio and the hotel walls.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
FelixMurillo, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear happiest_girl_carla,
Thank you very much for being with us here in St. Petersburg and for your kind review.
Thank you for your feedback on the hair-dryer, it is very well taken. I take the moment now to give you an update on the replacement. We have chosen Babyliss 2400 watts Professional line. This is a tremendous upgrade of over 600 watts and on a pro line. I am very excited. We have already placed 44 units and I expect to complete the entire Hotel sometime in May.
I hope you decide to return one day to St. Petersburg and the Four Seasons Lion Palace, please let me know. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.
Cordially,