Nevsky Forum Hotel
US$100
  • Restaurant
Helvetia Deluxe Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$220
US$170
US$231
  • Pool
Club Hotel Agni(St. Petersburg)
US$107
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Kempinski Hotel Moika 22(St. Petersburg)
US$455
US$394
US$417
US$134
US$115
  • Restaurant
Demetra Art Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$132
US$171
US$152
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdesign roommetro stationthe main streetnice hotelwelcome drinkdeluxe roomperfect locationfree wifiheated floorsthe hotel staffpublic transportationtourist sitesyour luggagebeautiful citystar hotelspecial thanksbusiness trip
Reviewed 26 February 2018

This hotel delivers everything it promises, with a little bit of kitcsh. We went over the road to the shopping "mall" and bought lovely cakes for tea. The position of the hotel is perfect for all the sights... as long as you are happy walking. Otherwise its a stones throw from the metro. The staff were very helpful, there is a tourist desk in the lobby, and they will book theatre etc for you.
I

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Stella56A
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Nevsky Forum Hotel… Nevsky Prospekt 68 !
My first experience on Russian soil !
To be honest, I didn’t expect to be so good!
We’ve order a transfer from Pulkovo Airport, and because Air France lost luggage my on Paris,
I have to wait for a more than half an hour on Airport.
I thought that them driver will leave me in the airport, but, surprise, he didn’t !
He wait me for me on the lobby for more than 40 minutes.
When we arrived, my first impression was wow, .they are not so rude, as my friends told me!
Now I’m feeling sorry, because I believed about all those ugly rumors about Russia !
No, they are not like that at all. All my respect for the Russian people!!!

The lady from reception expects us with a welcome drink, and with a very positive attitude..
A very cozy room, very clean, the perfect room, not so big, but more than enough for two people.
On the bathroom, we had everything what we need; snow white towels, smooth bathrobe, just perfect!
The breakfast was very good, and a little bit unusual because they offer us champagne at 9 o’clock, but that’s it.
They said.. Sir, that’s Russia ! And it was really funny to have champagne on first hours in the morning!
We spent on Nevsky Hotel for 4 night, and on each day, I’ve noticed a very discreet presence; a gentleman sitting on the lobby, drinking tea and reading a book.
I suppose he was a kind of supervisor, but after a second thought..I guess he is the owner of this wonderful hotel.
Sitting there, observing all the guests, and at the same time his employees, this man is running the perfect hotel, in my opinion!
Nevsky Forum Hotel, as I said, is located on the perfect spot from St. Petersburg; Nevsky Boulevard.
Here you will find many stores with souvenirs, banks, restaurants on both sides, historical buildings, and on the south end, the famous Winter Palace Square.
I guess this is my longest review, but they deserve it 110%. I didn’t make pictures on the hotel, but all the pictures from them website are real !
If in one day I will be back in St Pete, for sure Nevsky Forum will be my first option! ..and the only one !
On behalf of me and my client who was with me on this business trip...
Chapeaux !

Room Tip: 305..perfect spot with street view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2017

+++ Stayed for 6 nights. Both our apart-studio and the Standard Room, clean, modern, quiet. Very helpful English speaking reception. Perfect location. Transfer from airport worked just perfect.
Good WiFi.
--- No English TV channels.
--- Breakfast and Restaurant is a little overpriced.

Room Tip: Prefer rooms with view to inner court. Apartment studio highly recomended.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 232stephana
Julia D, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Nevsky Forum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear 232stephana,

Thank you very much for your nice review! We are really glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
At the hotel we have a lot of foreign TV channels (exclude our apartments). But in apartmnets we have free Wi-Fi and we may give to our guests notebook if them necessary to watch something online.

We're looking forward to welcoming you again at Nevsky Forum Hotel!

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights in October and I was very pleased with our choice. Great rooms and excellent restaurant. The staffs speaks excellent English and the property is well situated on Nevsky Prospekt. About two blocks from the train station. No complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Julia D, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Nevsky Forum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear Snickerbilly,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay at Nevsky Forum Hotel! We're really glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We'll be glad to welcome you again in future!

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel situated in the middle of Nevsky Prospekt & I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. It's quite small & individual unlike some of the bigger 'chain' hotels. Right from the beginning nothing was too much trouble, help with our visa applications, transfers from the airport & back again. The hotel is very clean & we had a very nice room overlooking Nevsky Prospekt. The beds were surprisingly comfortable & the room was spacious with plenty of storage, fridge, safe & tea making facilities. The bathroom was spotless & the shower had really good pressure. Breakfast was buffet style with the option of a cooked menu with an excellent choice of things to eat & we also ate in the restaurant a couple of times & that was really good. I had a vegetable Thai salad with marinated Beef twice as it was so fresh & tasty & my friend had Chicken Caesar Salad & pancakes with Salmon which were also lovely. Victoria is really helpful & speaks excellent English as do the rest of the staff. Thank you Nevsky Forum for making our trip so enjoyable.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank AngieMWalker

Dear AngieMWalker,

Thank you for the gorgeous and kind review and for choosing to stay at Nevsky Forum Hotel. It's so nice of you to share your personal experience with us.
All your comments have been shared with the team, who feel honored to receive such a fabulous feedback.
Your comments about the staff are equally most appreciated and important for us.
Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments, it is great to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay in St. Petersburg.

Looking forward to seeing you again at our hotel!

Sincerely yours,