“5 for atmosphere and wine, 4 for khachapury”
Review of Khachapuri I Vino

Khachapuri I Vino
Ranked #353 of 10,938 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I needed a short break and wanted fast snack (meat) with wine. Wasn’t able to order chicken shashlyk, ‘cause it was 30’ to wait. Finally I ordered dolma, house wine (saperavi) and megruly (most cheesy khachapury). Dolma was good, the wine was perfect, the khachapury I expected to be better, but it occurred to be so-so. I enjoyed the atmosphere, really small and nice place. The price is average. What I really enjoyed was that I found Georgian qwevry wine (my personal wine preference), I bought a bottle with me, the bar girl was really nice to consult me and helped me to choose the right wine. I think that the host should think about different price when a guest buys a bottle “to go”. I would recommend the place, but think about reservation ☺️ really occupied. They have two places in Moscow, but at the moment I haven’t been there, so, all the recommendations later

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (389)

Reviewed 22 February 2020

The place is cosy but really small. Not the most authentic Georgian place but it's pretty good, food tastes okay and there is some variety in by glass list.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 7 February 2020

They have the best mushroom soup
Very nice dishes and plates , the atmosphere is great!
The location is in the city center not far from the metro.
Best options of business lunch

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank Orados
Reviewed 2 January 2020

Since this wine bar is located close to our apartment, this was our first visit to a bar in St. Petersburg.
First we had to switch to the associated small restaurant in the basement. The Georgian dishes were excellent. Even the Chacha...^^

At a later hour we were able to get a seat in the wine bar and drink an excellent glass of Georgian wine.

In any case, you should reserve there if you don't want to be turned away by the charming waitresses.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 27 October 2019

Good food & very cheap for the middle of St Petersburg, not far from Palace Square & Admiralteyskaya metro station. Very helpful staff who spoke good English & helped choose the meals. Open kitchen where you can watch them making the dump;lings & Georgian pies.

Date of visit: October 2019