“Outstanding!”
Review of The House of Fish

The House of Fish
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Fresh fish and outstanding customer service is what you can expect at The House of Fish! Our wait staff oriented us as “first timers” to each fish special on the menu. We chose “The Dougie” and we highly recommend it! This restaurant is worth the trip to Aberdeen!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Save yourself a trip to the coast. This place is better than anything you'll find there. My wife and I just returned from a month-long trip to the SC coast, where we dined at some of the best of the best seafood restaurants. None were as good as The House of Fish, and I'm talking service and fish, and way cool '50s beach music. My wife had maple-glazed salmon, and shrimp. I had blackened shrimp. We each had cooked shredded cabbage and homefries. It is difficult to overstate both meals. We've been Southern Pines residents for less than a year. During that time, we've dined at 28 restaurants. We keep a spreadsheet where we rate the restaurants from Awful-to-Awesome. This baby was five stars all the way. Please don't go there. We want all that good stuff for ourselves.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

As title suggests - nothing fancy but great fish. Tuna steak was huge. Scallop plate huge. Snapper was tasty (I should have gotten it blackened). While flounder fresh. Hush puppies were sweet and addictive. Great service.

Guessing kitchen is small as it takes a while to eat food - so if place is full, be prepared to wait a while.

Live music on Saturday evenings - I’m told it gets extremely loud.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

The seafood was uniquely prepared and delicious. We had blackened drum, shrimp and maple-glazed salmon. Superb! The sides were yummy too. We were treated like members of their family making us want to hang out and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank christianqleesmom
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Food was nicely prepared and seemed fresh! I would recommend this and tell you it's a great value for what you get!