Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$117
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Dongfang Hotel(Guangzhou)
US$83
US$68
Priceline
All reviewstee mallshopping mallfeast restaurantgreat hotelfestival walkthe club loungespg membersubway stationmeeting roomtiyu xilucentral locationcanton fairtianhe districtgreat roomnoodlesupgraded to a suiterooms are large
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

The hotel smells new. No idea since when is open but still looks brand new.
Hotel style is very classic and modern as well the room.
Bed is comfy and A/C system works perfectly. As a non smoker the room air was very fresh.
In the hotel you can enjoy an outside pool (marvelous) and very good Chinese restaurant.
Buffet is very good and desserts as well are nicely made.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
SheratonGuangzhou, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Guangzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Dear Matteo G,

Thank you so much for your review and we appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments. It’s always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Guangzhou Hotel.

Sheraton Guangzhou Management Team

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Near the Tower 10 min. Central location, very nice hotel, Breakfast was very nice. Also enjoyed the outdoor pool. Rooms have glass bathroom (with curtains), which enlarges the room size. Mcdonalds just across the street, and the Tee mall is next door.. with shops and food court.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
SheratonGuangzhou, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Guangzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2015

Dear HatOrth,

Sheraton Guangzhou Management Team

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Nicely located, it has many options for shopping and dining close by. The hotel is well managed, and the service is outstanding. I like the comfort of the room and the gym was very cool. It was nice to walk outside and around the shopping malls. Everything felt pretty safe. When I asked about a Thai restaurant, one of the concierge boys walked me all the way there about three blocks. Now that is dedication. I gave him a tip and he refused. That is really dedication. I would certainly stay here again

Dear cialeto,

Sheraton Guangzhou Managment Team

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Stayed here a few times for it's convenient location and brand standards. Never been disappointed and although I was happy enough with this stay, I felt that the edginess had been lost. Not quite the same level of service and the executive lounge offerings seemed to be missing a few things. The gym can do with additional equipment and I would imagine that the current pricing is at the top end for a room in Guangzhou. I will probably investigate another 5 star option when I return

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
SheratonGuangzhou, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Guangzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

Dear roadtripper769,

Thank you so much for your review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your comments regarding the good location and facilities. We are sorry that some services can not meet your satisfaction, we have already report to related department for improvement. We are very happy to have you with us and we will continue to strive to provide the signature Sheraton experience to all our valuable guests. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Guangzhou Hotel!

Hotel Management Team

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed for 5D4N on business. Quick check in and the room was ready without waiting. My room was on the 18 floor which give me a good view of the city. The facilities in the hotel is expected of Sheraton hotels. The concierge was very helpful. He even help getting a taxi using Uber as me and my friend was having difficulties getting one. I had dinner at the Feast and Bene restaurant. Have to say, the food could be better on what I would expect for Sheraton hotels. Otherwise I would give 5 stars for the hotel. Getting around is handy as the Metro is very close. There are also 3-4 shopping malls within walking distance which was great for shopping etc. I would recommend to stay here for the Metro and shopping but not the restaurant.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
SheratonGuangzhou, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Guangzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Dear Lokoste,

Thank you so much for your review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your comments regarding the good location, facilities as well as our restuarants. We are sorry that the food can not meet your satisfaction, we have already reported to F&B department for improvement. We are very happy to have you with us and we will continue to strive to provide the signature Sheraton experience to all our valuable guests. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Guangzhou Hotel!

Sheraton Guangzhou Hotel Management Team