US$94
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$109
Jianguo Hotel(Guangzhou)
US$113
US$63
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$90
US$78
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$72
US$61
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
US$70
US$67
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Guangzhou Hotel(Guangzhou)
US$47
US$42
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

Dongfang Hotel(Guangzhou)
US$71
US$66
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$149
US$111
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$94
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

All reviewsthe executive loungeman ho restaurantapple storelarge mallgrandview mallshopping mallsuper hotellocker roomguang zhoumanagement teamtrain stationexcellent locationindoor poolvery nice hotelconcierge deskplatinum membereasy access
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Having returned to China after 11 years of absence - I was in awe of the city of Guangzhou. electric scooters and bicycles where ever you look. The Marriot hotel was a great relief as always , the only sad part - no support of RSA? We have million of Chinese in RSA and we support them with their culture and food , and after a long day at work - I would like to have a sip of home- South African Red or White wine.... so for me the Hotel is a highlight , well situated and even a Starbuck in on the ground floor ! Friendly staff , Umbrellas when it rains , CAB always at hand and right next to a great shopping centre ! So the only slightly negative … Please some good old South African wine ! Available from FOSHAN STELLENBOSCH TRADING COMPANY LIMITED. Add: #1608-1609,NO.131, Lingnan north avenue, Foshan, Guangdong

Room Tip: Higher Floors seesm to be quiter and away from Lobby and Restaurant traffic,
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
BonnieZhou, Marketing Communications Manager at Guangzhou Marriott Hotel Tianhe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Guangzhou Marriott Hotel Tianhe.

As a valued customer, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you for staying at the Guangzhou Marriott Hotel Tianhe and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Guangzhou.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

First time to this hotel.
Impressed by the decor which is a good balance of modernity and use of marble with depth in design.

Location is just beside a busy large mall with just about everything you wish to buy, apparels & accessories, services (mobile phone repair), hair salons, etc...
Best of all, the mall has the connection to subway station Sports Centre 体育中心 on Line 1.

A cab ride probably costs around RMB150 from Guangzhou Airport.... Whereas subway at around RMB7

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Guangzhou Marriott Hotel Tianhe. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay.
With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I have stayed here for two weeks for business in Guang Zhou and Shen zhen. My mom is staying with me this time so I decided to stay at one place. But I realized that there is a shuttle running between guangzhou and shenzhen. thats awesome for me to take day trips. Staff here are well trained for sure especially Lounge staffs. They are always greeting guests with big smile and very attentive. I assume the management team has meetings for staffs every day. The lounge is great for business. Sometimes I have to working at lounge and the equipment are sufficient. The only issue was SPA team. I saw 50%off on body scrub massage so I tried to make a reservation for my mom while I was in ShenZhen. The SPA department supervisor, a mid-age lady with glasses came from office told me you can only have the promotion with another full price item added on. That's rip-off. It does not show on poster. That's Ok. there is not too many hotel guests visiting SPA at all. I still love this hotel. Housekeepers are great too,leaving extra bath salt for me every night. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
BonnieZhou, Marketing Communications Manager at Guangzhou Marriott Hotel Tianhe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here a good number of times already and would always return back. Checking in is fast and friendly, luggage is brought upstairs, the rooms are spacious and very clean. The fitness area is very attractive with good machines. Food is good but too expensive. Service is very efficient and fast. Only bottle necks: taxis are mostly not available and driving service costs a fortune. You should always book a taxi very much in advance and never say that you’re a tourist otherwise they’ll charge 5 time the price at least. Overall I’d very much recommend this hotel which is in a nice location just next to a huge shopping mall

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
BonnieZhou, Marketing Communications Manager at Guangzhou Marriott Hotel Tianhe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed multiple times at this Marriott so of sorts it's my go hotel in Guangzhou. Rooms are nice, lots of space in the suites. Lounges is fantastic with staff remembering your name, nicely done.

The only issues I hand were the spa tub in my room wouldn't work and as a typical chinese hotel the hall ways were very hotel this time of year, so coming from the gym i was dripping with sweat.

I am staying again this week after a brief stay in another city... I'm looking forward to it. Thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
BonnieZhou, Marketing Communications Manager at Guangzhou Marriott Hotel Tianhe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018