US$94
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Guangzhou Hotel(Guangzhou)
US$47
  • Restaurant
US$121
US$70
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$82
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$61
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Dongfang Hotel(Guangzhou)
Jianguo Hotel(Guangzhou)
All reviewscake shopshopping malltaikoo huiclub deluxe roomluxury hotelnespresso machinecorner suitewalk in closetthe club loungebusy cityhome away from homechinese restauranthousekeeping staffthe general managermainland chinaexcellent staybusiness trip
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Location of the hotel is perfect in central business district surrounded by different type of shopping mall. Everyone gives a lot of attention and fabulous services for me. Our stay is remarkable

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
MO_GUANGZHOU, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou for your recent trip and for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with the Tripadvisor community. I am delighted to know that you had an lovely stay with us. We have shared your kind comments with our team members, who are very pleased and encouraged by your positive feedback. We shall continue to do our best to deserve your compliments.

Once again, thank you very much for your recommendation and patronage, we look forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

One of the best hotel in Guangzhou, what I can recommend so far. Perfect location, outstanding service, great rooms and facilities, very good food and beverage. You come in and feel like home, maybe even better.

Room Tip: All rooms have high standards,
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
MO_GUANGZHOU, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou for your recent trip and for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with the Tripadvisor community. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed staying with us so much. We have shared your kind comments with our team members, who are very pleased and encouraged by your positive feedback. We shall continue to do our best to deserve your compliments.

Once again, thank you very much for your recommendation and kind patronage, we look forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Excellent service of Mandarin Oriental is maintained at this establishment, and in many cases exceeded expectations. The staff went out of their way to show us different suites and rooms before letting us decide which unit to pick with the same rate. The Club privilege is worth having since the food service there from breakfast to dinner are fabulous with meticulous service to match. The facilities and the shopping mall attached to the building are pleasant and up to date. Beddings are very comfortable and there is really nothing more one can hope for in a five starred hotel. Will definitely stay here again when return to Guangzhou.

Room Tip: if there is special requests, let the hotel know and they will accommodate.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou for your recent trip and for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with the Tripadvisor community. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our hotel location, guestroom facilities, food quality in the Oriental Club, as well as the professional service delivered by our colleagues. We have shared your kind comments with our team members, who are very pleased and encouraged by your positive feedback. We shall continue to do our best to deserve your compliments.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I had a great time while staying in Mandarin Oriental Guangzhou. And the services from their staffs just like this brand says: " Fusing contemporary luxury with inimitable elegance." They do delight entirely and satisfy their guests. Every team I met during my stay, they offer me with the most passionate emotion and positive attitude. Especially Ms. Victoria at the Front Desk, she did an excellent job while checking me in, and also provided me the room orientation, which makes me feel like be care as their family. I felt appreciate to stay here.

Here comes the "BUT," but only one thing makes me confused is about the price of the Business Centre. At that day I was so in a hurry at 6:00 a.m in the morning. And I'm searching for help from FO, if they can help me to print out my flight ticket, there was only one page, and I needed it to be black & white, but it took me 10mins, because of the computer didn't work. After that, the staff told me that he gonna charge me 10RMB for this printing. I was not happy at this moment. Because it took me such a long time and just a piece of paper, the price is unacceptable. But anyway when I was back to the hotel, I told this thing to the staff, they did a perfect solution. In this kind of situation, I think the teams need to be more humanized but not just like robot do everything with punctuality.

In conclusion, it was a pleasant and fantastic stay; the smiles of everyone touched me. Hope next time when I come back the ladies and gentlemen can recognize me and say:" Welcome back Ms. Angelina! "

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
MO_GUANGZHOU, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou for your recent trip and for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with the Tripadvisor community. I am delighted to know that you had a lovely stay with us. We have shared your kind comments with our team members, particularly with Victoria from Guest Relations, who is very pleased and encouraged by your positive feedback. We shall continue to do our best to deserve your compliments.

We have taken good note of your further comment regarding the Business Center. Sorry that our colleague was not able to flexibly handle the problem for you, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly rest assured that we are constantly working on ways to develop our facilities and services for the convenience of all our guests, and we are keeping your helpful notes in mind when retraining our colleagues so that they are better able to serve our guests.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

It's my second time to been GZ in June. This journey of hotel experience was starting before I arrived. First of all, I really appreciated all efforts made by Guest Relations Officer Leo Li for all those arrangements such as room decoration, flowers, wine, provided alternatives for room upgrading. One of the reason I would like to update my room to Club Suits is because of Leo's service, absolutely good!

During the check in process, staff was friendly and always wearing a smile on face. After the check in, she introduced me hotel facilities, restaurants, etc.

After checked in, I had a late lunch at Jiang restaurant. Food was absolutely good and shrimp dumplings really surprised me!

Oriental Club was one of the highlight of my stay. Angelina Xia served me twice in this 2 days. First time was cocktail evening, professional and friendly service were provided. Besides that, she also recommended me and my girlfriend some local places for dinner which help us a lot! The second time was the check out day. My train schedule was a bit late, she did helped me to do the late check out and arranged colleague to escort me to taxi stand. Really wanna say a big thank you to Angelina!

Before returned back to Hong Kong, I had a quick drink at Jin Bar. Bartender Sky introduced me some house infused gin for my martini. Drink was unexpected good, and Sky was very pro-active providing service.

Overall, I will definitely come back to this hotel soon!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou again for your recent trip and for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with the Tripadvisor community. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the room, the food quality at Jiang by Chef Fei, as well as the professional service delivered by our colleagues. We have shared your kind comments with our team members, particularly with Leo and Angelina from Front Office as well as Sky from Jin Bar, who are very pleased and encouraged by your positive feedback. We shall continue to do our best to deserve your compliments.

Once again, thank you very much for your recommendation and repeated patronage, we look forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.