All reviewsthe club loungeihg memberbusiness triphigher flooran upgradehalal foodlarge bathroomlobby barrooms are modernbreakfast buffetnoodlesdefinitely stay here againdeluxe roomcanton fairbusiness hotelhotel staffshopping mall
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Spent 7 nights at this hotel in an awesome super quiet and comfy room. Breakfast is soo great and have plenty of different options, however i suggest you too stay away from concierge desk. I had my car parked at B1 and apparently car park is not owned by hotel so you need to have concierge inform carpark guy every time before you leave. So did i but every time i had to wait at least half an hour at the gate as they did not pass the info. It was an horrible experience, better they find a solution to this.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
CPCityCentreGZ, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear JayKasa,

Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear that you you liked your room and breakfast. My apologies for the parking issue, related departments were informed and we will try to better.

We hope to see you at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future bookings.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

This was an excellent hotel based in a good location.
Room was lovely and spacious. We had a suite with a separate lounge and bedroom.
Breakfast was excellent and even catered for halal cuisine.
Staff were friendly and helpful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
CPCityCentreGZ, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Imraan J,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre soon.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future bookings.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel has perfect location in city centre. Lots of international restaurants, bars and shopping malls nearby. Very friendly and helpful hotel crew. Also hotel lobby bar is strongly recommended. Live music is perfect. Rooms are big enough, clean and comfortable. Thanks for all during our stay there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
CPCityCentreGZ, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear iciva,

On behalf of Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre thank you for your feedback. We are very glad that your stay with us was great, starting from the location, our staff, room, lobby bar and the band.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need assistance with your future bookings.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza Guangzhou for 3 nights during a recent business trip. The room was a club room on the 56th floor with access to the club lounge. The room was huge and well maintained. It had all the amenities of a five star hotel but the view from the room made it exceptional. I have to point out the amazing beds which provided a great sleep. The club lounge offers happy hour daily with drinks and food. The breakfast buffet was one of the best I have ever experienced in a hotel with a huge ramen bar and lots of oriental treats. The service was very good and the staff spoke good English. The hotel is in a nice area full of restaurants and shopping opportunities and easy to reach by car or subway. I will definitely stay here again on may next trip.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
CPCityCentreGZ, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Aleksandar G,

Thank you for your feedback. We are very glad that your stay at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre was great. We will pass the good comments to related departments, we are happy that breakfast, happy hour, club floor and the room meet your requirements and you had comfortable stay.

We hope to see you again soon and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need assistance with your future bookings.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Very good high class hotel. The breakfast is very tasty with hundreds of choices and the evening lounge is amazing with cocktails. The city view was amazing. The check in was nice and had gotten pre upgraded to executive suite. I always stay at this hotel in Guangzhou.

Room Tip: nice city view, tasty breakfast, great lounge
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
CPCityCentreGZ, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Punkaj G,

Thank you for your kind words, we are very pleased to hear your stay with us was good. Starting from breakfast to happy hour and check in experience. I am happy that Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre is the place you always come back when in Guangzhou, thank you for your loyalty. Hope to see you soon again.

Let me know if I can assist you with your future bookings.