My agent booked this hotel as I was traveling to a new area and was short on time. First thing one needs to know about Chinese hotels is that 5 star is not what you think of as 5 star. A 5 star Chinese hotel is really a larger than normal lobby staffed with an overwhelming number of suffocating non english speaking staff, a decent room at a reasonable costs subsidized by the brothel they run out of the "spa"
for this hotel you pay a premium because you can walk to it from the airport.
i found the staff to be very unhelpful and would not recommend this place unless you were in a jam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport is a 15-second walk from Gate 12 of Airport Departure Hall, ideally located in the heart of the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and 30-minute metro ride journey to city centre. With a modern style emphasizing comfort and contemporary technologies, the hotel provides 578 exquisitely furnished rooms, 3 unique restaurants and bars. 1,500㎡ pillar-free multi-functional Kapok Ballroom could be subdivided into 3 smaller venues; Concord Ballroom covers 460㎡ and we also have 20 different size meeting rooms. Hotel provides fully-equipped fitness & entertainment facilities as well, a 200㎡ gymnasium, 380 parking spots & a brand-new executive lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel Guangzhou
- Accor Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
- Novotel Guangzhou