US$105
US$109
Dongfang Hotel(Guangzhou)
US$71
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$116
US$70
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$134
US$115
US$95
  • Breakfast included
1,765 results
All reviewsdomestic terminaldeparture hallbaiyun airportmorning flightbetween flightsyoga matgolf buggyconnecting flightexecutive roomnext morninglong layoveryour luggagestayed one nightroom serviceshort staylobby barchinese restaurant
Reviewed 26 May 2018

One of my badest hotel experience ever. After 6,5 hour trip by train, 2 hours from southern train station tot he airport I checked inn at 7:30 pm!
My flight time next day was 6:10 am, so staying in the hotel something around 8 hours.
The guy at the front desk said I have to pay 1000 !!! RMB as a deposit - I ask him if he means 100 - no, 1000 RMB was his answer. So I explain that I just want to shower, some food, short sleep and leaving the hotel. He said he is sorry, but he needs 1000 deposit. Told him, that's more as I paid for the room, and this was a prepaid booking over a travel agency and they get the money days in front. Also no way, I told him that I definitely don't pay a deposit for 8 hours that is higher than the room price - his answer was, that it's okay, but he definitely lock the minibar.....

After shower going to the restaurant. I ordered a la carte, a Beef Burger. The staff asked me if I want it medium, I said yes. Also to the burger they serve French fries and coleslaw.
I asked for the beverage card, they showed me a I-Pad with prices inside - why? Changing everyday? However, I was surprised- a 330 ml European beer ( Carlsberg) has the same price like 290 ml Tsiangtao - how can that be?
When the burger arrived, I got it well done, this can happen, no problem! But I got 14 ! French fries and the coleslaw had space on a teaspoon.
I ordered more French fries, these was free of charge - got more than double like with the burger!
Price was more than 20 US Dollar.
Later I went to the concierge and asked for free shuttle to Terminal 2 next morning 4:00 am - no problem, if I need a wake up call, I said no, Iam fine. They told me, they are sorry, but a shuttle at this time is only possible with a wake up call.....

Dear owners and managers of Pullmann hotels:

ARE YOU ALL CRAZY?

1. you want 1000.- deposit for a 8 hour stay, more than the cost of the room, also prepaid days before? Means I gave you money, means I trust you - and you lock the minibar with a value of maybe 60 RMB?
2. a shuffle is only available with a wake up call? I am a baby or a teenager?
3. no question that a airport hotel is more expensive than a regular one -but Chinese beer is more expensive than European? A burger in a, no question, nice restaurant, for 20.- US Dollar - with this preparation....?

My question to you: is this French hospitality? I mean, this is China, things are special. And also your staff is 100% not guilty for that, they are doing their job - it is up to you to kidding and blame your guests? Can you imagine, that there is an end for things like this? Things, guests don't accept?

Greetings from a 100 % dissatisfied guest

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Pullmangzbyairp, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear Thorsten H

My team and I sincerely \apologize for your unacceptable Experience.

For all your points from the beginning till the end our team is already informed and will go through a systematic training how to have the right conversation to our Guests further more we will change our menus and which includes all prizes all dishes and service Standards.

You’re absolutely right we need to update our service Quality and Quantity, therefore we starting from this month cross training to other Accor Hotels to get more experienced and professional so that we are ready and serve with excellence.

I also would like to welcome you in person for your next arrival and invite you to a nice meal in one of our Restaurants so you can see by yourself the improvements we made.

Thank you again for your review and please feel welcome back soon to our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

This location is just right for a few hours of sleep after a fourteen-hour flight. Particularly wonderful is the sauna and room service, too. Pretty much everything you need is available but you won't be paying a budget price. Best perk is airport shuttle service, which makes it worth the short trip for a good rest vs. trying to sleep at the airport.

Stayed: November 2017
Pullmangzbyairp, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear keyOfsea2014

We all very happy for your comment regarding your stay at the Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We have many Guests which stay for stop over and use our comfortable Guest Rooms for Day use or for couple days rest.
Don’t forget when you come from the Arrival Hall please use the escalator and go up one level then go left and ask at Information desk for exit 11 + 14 for our Hotel.

We also have free pick up service please mention this service when you make your booking so some of our attentive team will pick up at the Arrival hall.

Yes your right we have our white Golf buggy standing outside which help you with your luggage.

By the way the Terminal 2 is open already so when you arrive at T2 our team is standing by at the arrival Hall to pick you up and we also have a bus routine which is rolling every 15 minutes 24 hours to bring you to our Hotel main entrance.

Thank you for recommending our Pullman Hotel to all Trip Advisor visitors and please feel welcome back soon to our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

If your travels take you to Guangzhou (or more importantly Guangzhou airport) I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Pullman Hotel - which is just across the road from the main departures hall. It is a first class hotel, well maintained, modern, well equipped and comfortable. Guangzhou city is easily accessed by the connecting freeway or via the subway - which connects with the airport terminal.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Pullmangzbyairp, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear paul888856

We all very much appreciate your comment and we are very happy that you enjoined your stay.
Your right we are perfect located across Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport it takes you only
1 Minute by walk from the main terminal Exit 11 + 14 to our Pullman Hotel.

We also have free pick up service please mention this service when you make your booking so some of our attentive team will pick you up at the Arrival hall.

By the way the Terminal 2 is open already so when you arrive at T2 our team stand by at the arrival Hall to pick you up and we also have a bus routine which is rolling every 15 minutes 24 hours to bring you to our Hotel main entrance.

Thank you for your great compliment “ I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Pullman Hotel:”

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Pullman Guangzhou (formerly Novotel) ticks all the comforts of a luxurious hotel and with the plus point of being near Baiyun Airport.

Check-in was smooth and quick. My family checked into two Executive Twin Rooms and they were immaculate and spacious, the beds were clean and extremely comfortable. The bathroom was well appointed, with rain shower and a bathtub. It was a delight to find a plate of fruits after I returned from dinner. Breakfast was a good spread of local and international items.

As the hotel is conveniently located opposite the International Departure Terminal of Biayun Airport, you can ask for a complimentary golf buggy service to send you and your luggage and alight just before the pedestrian crossing of the airport as well.

This is my second stay - as I had previously stayed in its former name Novotel before the name change to Pullman - and I must say the hotel's service and standards have remained good. Please continue to encourage the staff to keep practicing their English :) Will continue to keep this property in mind if I return or transit via Guangzhou.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Pullmangzbyairp, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Guest

We all very much appreciate your comment regarding your stay at the Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
1 Minutes by walk from the main terminal Exit 11 + 14 to our Pullman Hotel.
We taking great care to our breakfast selection to delight all our Guests with a good spread of local and international items.
Our Check In and Check Out is very fast to make sure our Guests reach their plane in time or go quick to their Rooms. .
All our guest rooms’ beds are clean and extremely comfortable with six pillows for your choice
Even our bath room is well appointed, with rain shower and a bathtub.
Don’t forget our white Golf buggy standing outside which will help you with your luggage.
By the way the Terminal 2 is already open so when you arrive at T2 for your next arrival our team is standing by at the arrival Hall to pick you up and we also have a bus routine which is rolling every 15 minutes 24 hours to bring you to our Hotel main entrance.
Thank you again for your praise and we will continue to do an excellent job.

sincerely,

Easy Booking = info@pullmanguangzhou.com

“BEST AIRPORT HOTEL IN CHINA 2018 AWARD BY SKYTRAX”

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Great location for the Guangzhou airport - couple of minutes walk across the road. Hotel itself is well appointed and luxury level. Buffet dinner had really good selection of food from range of cuisines not often found. Can throughly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Pullmangzbyairp, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear _travel_now

We very much appreciate your comment regarding your stay at the Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Our location I just perfect across Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport it takes you only
1 Minutes by walk from the main terminal Exit 11 + 14 to our Pullman Hotel.
The culinary team is always taking care of our Guests from all over the world to change our delicious dishes.
By the way the Terminal 2 will open on 26. April this month so when you arrive at T2 our team is standing by at the arrival Hall to pick you up and we also have a bus routine which is rolling every 15 minutes 24 hours to bring you to our Hotel main entrance.
Thank you for your compliment and please feel welcome back soon to our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.

Easy Booking = info@pullmanguangzhou.com

“BEST AIRPORT HOTEL IN CHINA 2018 AWARD BY SKYTRAX”