US$105
US$70
US$68
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Dongfang Hotel(Guangzhou)
US$71
US$66
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$96
US$92
Guangzhou Hotel(Guangzhou)
US$47
US$42
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$146
US$56
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Jianguo Hotel(Guangzhou)
US$85
US$76
Priceline
All reviewswashing machinevictoria plazametro stationnumerous shopsexecutive studiounderground shopping mallgrand viewbig shoppingfront office stafftaikoo huirooms are cleancomfortable staycanton towerapartmentlocationgymtiyu
Reviewed 7 January 2017

We had a smooth check-in. However, the next day, when we were about to check out and doing our last minute check on things we might leave behind, I noticed a stain (not sure what it is) on the inside bedsheet which made me think if we slept on a used sheet the night before :( On our next visit to TianHe area, we booked at Fraser Suites instead.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cristina W
frontoffice_ssr, Guest Service Officer at Springdale Serviced Residence Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Dear Ms.Cristina,

Thank you so much for your recent visit and comments. Meanwhile, we would aslo like to express our apology for any inconvenience and uncomfortable cause to you.

We are communicated your feedback to concerned department, and we will spare no efforts to deliver consistently good service to provide every guest.

Once again, we do really sorry and hope you can accept our apology.
Springdale Service Residence awayls welcome you at anytime.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

We had booked a studio apartment online on a bed and breakfast basis for a week stay.

We prepaid for the total only to be asked an rmb 1200 deposit in cash. We refused to pay for this deposit only to be locked out of the apartment on the fifth day.

Again we asked for a late checkout which was confirmed the previous night only to return at 1500 to find us locked out again. Again this was an issue as we were delayed in leaving for the airport

The breakfast was pretty much boring and the same everyday

Location was very good near the t mall and the apartment was nice with a decent gym available through out the day

If only the front office would improve....

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the main street
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank chandraitha
frontoffice_ssr, Frontofficer at Springdale Serviced Residence Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Dear Chandraitha,

Thank you for you selecting Springdale Serviced Residence for your recent stay in Guangzhou.Meanwhile, we would also like to express our apology for any inconvenience and uncomfortable caused to you.
Beacause our room key vaild time is till your check out date at 12:00 by default, if request to late c/o after 12:00, we need your key to update for the extension. We are aplologize for we didn't inform you to update the key, also we promise you that we will improve our service.
We deeply feels the regret , please accept our apology.
We are looking forward to welcome you again and provice you good service.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I've just returned from a 5 night stay with Springdale, this is my 3rd year staying here. Springdale is our choice of accommodation in Guangzhou after a great stay with them in 2014.

Unfortunately, due to a laundry bag incident, I've decided to look elsewhere when I travel to Guangzhou for my 4th visit in 2017.

In the midst of packing my luggage, I've unintentionally packed the laundry bag into my luggage. When we checked out on 28 Dec morning, a male counter staff insisted on charging RMB40 for the laundry bag. As the luggage is already loaded into the cab, its a hassle to take down to retrieve the laundry bag, thus I've tried to negotiate with this male counter staff to waive the charge since I'm a 3rd time returning guest, but he insisted. I ended up paying RMB40 for a bag that i've no use.

If I've intentionally taken the bag, i would have done so for my 1st 2 stay with Springdale, why wait until the 3rd stay? It was a total embarrassment by this staff who handles this, he is not empowered to make decision that can see a 3rd time guest returning for the 4th.

Springdale will not get my booking in 2017, it's time to explore others that values a return customer.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank nana E
frontoffice_ssr, Guest Service Officer at Springdale Serviced Residence Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Dear Nana,

Thank you so much for the 3rd times you choosing our service apartment as your preferred residence. Meanwhile, we would aslo like to express our deeply apology for any inconveniece and uncomfortable casused to you.
We are communicated your feedback to concerned department and the investigation is in process.We will spare no efforts to deliver consistently good service to provide the home away from home for all the hotel guests.
Once again, we are terribly sorry about this case. And we really hope that we can service you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

The checkin counter is swarmed by couriers packing - noises and cluttering. Very unprofessional.

The renovations drilling din during day time was unbearable, not for young children that needs mid day rest.

The pettiness of the hotel that only limits 4 bottles max mineral water (the small bottle some more!) and request to charge more for any extra.

The breakfast area is strictly by 2 tickets per 2 bedroom but what we found ridiculous, is they are charging for baby at rmb30?!

Our sleep (both adults and kids) are disturbed with bites on our skins of extreme itch - highly suspicious of bedbugs.

Lastly, the checkout was processed by a very unsmiling staff - she needs to be coached as the brand ambassador!

PS: the security guards are friendly, courteous and caring - the only saving grace...

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nobeer4me

Dear Mr.Nobee,

Thank you so much for you selecting Springdale Serviced Residence for your recent stay in Guangzhou. Meanwhile, we would also like to express our apology for any inconvenience and uncomfortable caused to you.

While we strive to maintain the highest customer satisfaction standards, monitoring our effectiveness can be a challenge at times.

Unfortunately, there is no way of recreating the past or reversing the unpleasant incident you experienced. However, I can assure you that we value your feedback and your feedback has been utilized to improve our service and communication.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies and do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance to you anytime.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

I highly recommend this place to stay as the staff is very pleasant, apartment were very clean and amenities functions well. Location is 5 star. I did a lot of browsing myself on the internet before choosing a hotel to stay as I was on a family travel with our 3 kids of 9 years and younger. everything went perfect. This is a all safe place to go. Value for money.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
frontoffice_ssr, Guest Service at Springdale Serviced Residence Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Dear Mr.Jeanmarie,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to review our hotel and share you such detail and valuabe comments with us. And the comments posted regarding your stay are very appreciated by us as constructive feedback is always well received.

We are looking forward to welcome you again.