All reviews south gate great location wall view high end shopping construction work old city bit dated lit up at night bell tower metro station the hotel is conveniently located top floor front desk staff walking distance deluxe room muslim quarter terracotta warriors
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Set in the middle of the the city in a great location. It was a bit crazy getting our bags. They knocked and asked which ones where ours. Poor barman went off to the central desk to bill our room for every order . A bit painful
Hotel is getting a bit tired. Could do with a make over . Very comfortable

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stephenhyde2015
Jimmie M, General Manager at Grand Park Xian, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We take all guest comments very seriously and look forward to having another privilege of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I asked for a room with a view of the South Gate of the city wall, and they obliged. I'm sure glad I did because the wall is absolutely gorgeous to view both during the day and especially at night. It is true that the rooms could use a bit of an updating in some respects. But my room was quite large and very comfortable.....and the view alone was worth the price of admission. The lobby was really beautiful with a glass elevator and very relaxing atmosphere.

Also, I have to say that the staff at this hotel is superb. I found them to be very friendly and very efficient and great at what they do. The woman who cleaned my room was excellent and very friendly. Also, two employees really stand out: Tank and Eric were two employees who work at the concierge desk. Both of them went out of their way to accommodate my needs and to help make my stay extra special. Eric helped me with some particular requests I had for my room, and with directions. Tank went above and beyond by driving me in his personal vehicle to a couple banks nearby when I was having trouble getting my debit card to work at the hotel's ATM. He was really patient and extremely helpful....and I can't thank him enough. He deserves a promotion for going way above and beyond to help a customer.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the city wall...!!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Grand Park Xian during your last visit in Xian and for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and satisfied with our hotel location and service. Your kindly encouragement has been shared with everyone associated with Grand Park Xian.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We were lucky to get a room facing the city wall which is a wonderful sight when illuminated.The hotel has a nice, Embassy Suites like, open atrium. Our included breakfast buffet had a nice variety of eastern and western dishes. Our room was a bit dated and smelled slightly of smoke with the windows open as if it were being aired out. The view was too good to complain.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We have also noted your valuable feedback on the age of our room and will make the upgrading in nearly future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I found it very useful to be so close to the easy to use metro.

Sadly there is a building site behind the hotel . Staff were extremely obliging when asked to relocate. I would suggest trying to avoid this in the first place by asking for a room at the front.

Concierge , Jerry , very helpful - as were all the staff .

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Jimmie M, General Manager at Grand Park Xian, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Grand Park Xian as your preferred choice of stay during your recent visit to Xian and for taking the time to share your feedback. We have noted your valuable feedback and will review the process to seek for any improvement on it. Your kindly encouragement has been shared with Jerry and every associated with Grand Park Xian

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Had a one-night stay in deluxe rooms at this hotel. It is in the centre of the city and our rooms has great views of the city wall.
Rooms were good size and clean. Breakfast buffet had a good range of food.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Jimmie M, General Manager at Grand Park Xian, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018