US$113
US$79
US$54
US$44
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

Hyatt Regency Hangzhou(Hangzhou)
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
US$88
Trip.com
Redstar Culture Hotel(Hangzhou)(Great Value!)
US$46
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree fruitwulin squareshopping mallhotel is locatednoisesleepfloor
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on a recent trip from Shanghai . The hotel is located on the 7th floor in an upscale shopping mall. The staff were courteous and helpful. The room was luxurious, the bathroom fantastic with a magnificent view . When I contacted reception for help with a kettle that didn't work, someone was sent up straight away and it was sorted.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Stayed here for 4 nights on business.

Didn't really get to explore the area but it seemed ok - Costa/Pizza Hut and lots of shopping centres.

Things I didn't like:

Room was quite small and dirty
Room service was extremely limited - no Western food and random Chinese food
There was a huge cockroach in the bathroom
Staff's English was poor
Room smelled of smoke
Limited English speaking channels

I can't really think of any positives to say about the hotel. I wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2015

The hotel is on the higher floors of the tower building. The rooms are specious with very good views of the city. I liked very much the huge bathroom with a window overlooking the Grande Canal. The bed is very comfortable and the service very good. The housekeeping attentive and quick to respond to the demands.I would have rated it excellent if it was not for the huge construction site in front of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I stayed on business for 4 nights in this Hotel. Standard room is small & compact and did not have good ventilation. Smoking smell through AC in a non smoking room. Breakfast was good at 32 floor with Great view of the Westlake & Hangzhou City. Good for a short stay and very close to Wulin Square Metro & Shopping malls.

Room Tip: Chose a room above 16th floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank arul393
coco z, General Manager at Hangzhou Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

Dear Guest,Thank you for choosing our hotel and thank you for your comment!We hope you have had a good stay with us. We will do our best to make our work better and to make you a well stay.Welcome to our hotel again!Best Regards!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

A very stylish and friendly hotel: I stayed here on business and feel like this hotel is a great choice. Hangzhou is full of very nice hotels and this one did stand out due to the friendliness of the staff. I stayed in the Exec suites which were spacious, clean and with free fruit. Sleep is good though corridoor noise does come through. The only small criticism I'd make is with breakfast. The room is very warm and the food is generally quite tepid. The 'English' choices are limited which is predictable, but the local food is also the same every day. I happily ate the local choices, but all the hot buffets were a little cool in temperature.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Putney_resident

Dear guest, thank you very much for choosing Hangzhou Tower Hotel. And we are encouraged that you like our hotel. We will do our very best to make our guests feel like home, and we look for serving you and your friends again. Best wishes!