US$131
US$60
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$127
US$54
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$187
US$152
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$233
US$115
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$156
US$64
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$210
US$102
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$268
US$103
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$74
US$60
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Park Side Hotel(Hiroshima)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$53
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$74
US$54
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2016

I stayed at this hotel over a long weekend in Japan. The first thing that struck me was how expensive it was. My other half booked this place and in her defence, the choice wasn't that big being a long weekend and shes none the wiser of how things work with regards to pricing in Japan. ¥30,000 for 2 people for 2 nights was ridiculous. I was hoping for something that would match the price, but the room was an absolute shoe box in comparison to what I would deem a reasonable room for that place. The bed wasn't even a double bed. I did my research into how much this room usually costs, and it appears that the price was hiked massively as it was a long weekend. Japan is a country where there is nothing in it for the consumer and the only beneficiaries are those providing the service. It almost seems like legitimate theft (those who rent in Japan, refer to key money, insurance etc as an example).

Despite the cleanliness of the hotel, it can be described as basic at best. The cost does not justify what the service offers. I may not be able to change how Japan operates, but there is no harm in bringing this to light, in a country where people don't seem to speak out and rebel. The fact that the hotel charges 700 yen for a breakfast that did not look edible on top of the extortionate rooms costs added insult to injury.

Unless you can get this place for a special price, and by special I mean low to match the quality of the hotel, go for it, otherwise, don't bother getting ripped off.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
ベッセルイン広島駅前, マネージャー at Vessel Inn Hiroshima-Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Dear Mr. cfp19,
Thank you very much for staying at our hotel. Our room rate varies depending on the situation day by day. Room rate tends to be higher when it is on the day before holiday or weekend. Moreover, we are sorry that you were not satisfied with our breakfast.
We are striving to improve our service in order to meet guests expectations.
Although we could not meet your expectation this time, but we will do our best if you give us a next opportunity.
VESSEL INN HIROSHIMA EKIMAE

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

As stayed in previous review on this hotel I jave been unhappy in the past because the charged 1000 yen for room card that was lost. Having said this i still go nack because it is clean, cheap, modern, and close to the train station. Most of the staff are friendly. 700 yen breakfast is basic but not bad value.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
ベッセルイン広島駅前, マネージャー at Vessel Inn Hiroshima-Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear M. FOODANDTRAVELBUG
Thank you very much for staying at Vessel Inn Hiroshima Ekimae. You stayed at our hotel last February, and you returned to our hotel. We appreciate it. Moreover, we learned from your former comment that you have brought about 20 friends to our hotel. We cannot find words to express our gratitude. In case a key is lost, the actual cost will be charged by our policy. Our hotel is located near the station and various sightseeing spots. They are within walking distance from our hotel. We would like to serve the guests friendly and politely. We are happy to learn that you were satisfied with our service. Our cleaning staff are striving to keep the guest rooms clean. We offer breakfast at reasonable fee including fresh baked bread. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Ok, I have given this Hotel a Bad review before, I stand by my words, however there are some good things about this Hotel. I have also stayed here since my bad review and have also booked again for next trip. Rooms are small, as many are in Japan, however they are clean and modern. I have only had single rooms, or triple room. The triple room was too small, and really is a double with a second bed. It had 2 single beds and a fold out one in front of the sink.
The hotel is very close to the station and the trams. As I said it is clean and pleasant. I still think that they were unreasonable to charge so much for a room key, but if you don't loose it you will be ok.

Room Tip: Don't have more than 2 in a room,
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
ベッセルイン広島駅前, 支配人 at Vessel Inn Hiroshima-Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Dear FOODANDTRAVELBUG,
Thank you very much for staying at Vessel Inn Hiroshima Ekimae and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor again. We are so glad to hear that you found our guest room clean and modern. As our guest rooms are not so large, we are always looking for ways to maximize the space and improve our services. We provide air purifier, multi-charger and Simmons pocket coil mattress in all guest rooms for guest comfort. We are sorry to make you uncomfortable about the charge of room key. However, in case a key is lost, the actual cost of the key is supposed to be charged by our rule. We ask for your kind understanding. We appreciate that you have booked again. Thank you once more, for your review. We will strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
Yukio Obashi

Reviewed 9 July 2015

This hotel is a short walk from Hiroshima JR station. The price is reasonable for a business hotel. We found the staff friendly and efficient. We had a comfortable twin bedded room for three nights, which was laid out in an interesting configuration allowing for a modicum of privacy to each individual. It worked well and I liked that touch, because staying there felt more like a short stay in a small studio apartment.
Breakfast was buffet style, a mix of Japanese and some Western dishes, not a big selection but what was there was fresh and tasty.
We didn’t have much interaction with the staff other than checking in or out but they were efficient and friendly.
We’ll stay there again, I think, should we return to Hiroshima.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gringo999
ベッセルイン広島駅前, マネージャー at Vessel Inn Hiroshima-Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Dear Gringo999,
Thank you very much for staying at Vessel Inn Hiroshima Ekimae and posting a nice compliment about our hotel on TripAdvisor. Our hotel is located in the very convenient area near JR Hiroshima Station and many sightseeing spots. Did you visit some sightseeing spots? We are glad to know you had a comfortable stay in the guest room. That guest room has more space between the beds than standard twin rooms. Therefore, guests can relax without caring each other. We serve local food and freshly baked bread for breakfast. We receive good reviews on them from our valued guests. We are delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast. We will continuously endeavor to improve our service. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

I booked this hotel through trip Advisor partner Japanican and prepaid to secure a great price. It is a functional clean hotel that excels in service and most everything they offer for this price point. I liked the close location near the Hiroshima Train Station, close as in a 7 minute walk but in a quiet area and stones throw from the Zoom Zoom Mazda baseball park. My room was very nice, bed very comfortable and on the second day I slept 16 hours so that should tell you something as I had already spent in Tokyo prior and recovered from jet leg so this was just good sleep. I had breakfast on all three days I stayed which was 700Y and worth every penny. There was sausages and scrambled eggs, pastries, fruits, juices, coffee, dry cereals and many Japanese foods - all delicious and I tried everything. I liked having some fish everyday for breakfast - particular as it was smoked just like kippers. I would stay here again without hesitation particular as its 3 minutes to this very frequent trams - and all go by the stop and you can easily pull a suitcase from the train station.

Room Tip: I don't think they have a bad room and som come with a small balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
ベッセルイン広島駅前, 支配人 at Vessel Inn Hiroshima-Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2015

Dear Canadian Boys,
Thank you for the time you have taken to write a review. It is pleasing and motivating us very much. As you mentioned in your review, our hotel is located in the center of Hiroshima city. There are many sightseeing spots within walking distance. For this traffic convenience our guest rooms are not so spacious, but we are always making efforts to maximize the space for our guests’ satisfaction. We are delighted that you had a good sleep and breakfast at our hotel. We provide Simmons beds and our original pillows which can be adjustable to suit guest’ preferences in all rooms. We offer free welcome drinks in the lobby for your relaxing time. And also, you can enjoy a wide variety of buffet-style breakfast such as freshly-baked breads, local foods, and etc. from 6:00am to 9:30am. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area and welcome to our hotel soon.

Warm regards,