US$268
US$115
US$161
US$73
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$249
US$127
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$74
US$60
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$140
US$55
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$194
US$118
Priceline
US$210
US$102
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Park Side Hotel(Hiroshima)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$41
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$74
US$57
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

1,566 results
All reviewsgreat locationpillow menuthe peace memorial parkwalking distancebath saltsminute walkmiyajima islandtram stopgood sizean upgradejapanese breakfastatomic bomb domechecking inshopping and restaurantshigher floorthe club loungeroom was spacious
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We travelled to Hiroshima using JR rail pass. Access to the hotel from the station is possible using JR circular tour bus - an easy walk to the hotel from Peace Museum stop. Hotel staff very helpful & polite, breakfast buffet good quality with selection of both Japanese & Western style food.
Recommend a visit to the Peace Park & museums & also trip to Miyajima island by ferry.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
t k, Front Office Manager at ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you very much for your stay at ANA CROWNE PLAZA HIROSHIMA on your recent trip.
We sincerely hope that your business or leasure will bring you back to Hiroshima.
It is our pleasure to be able to have you as our guests again.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I've stayed at IHG properties throughout Japan, from Crowne Plaza Wakkanai to Crowne Plaza Fukuoka to Intercontinental Tokyo Bay, and the Crowne Plaza Hiroshima is the worst in terms of facilities. The good news: It's very conveniently located for Hiroshima Memorial Park and Hon Dori shopping street. . .an easy walk to these locations. So if you find a super good deal relative to other properties in the area, go for it. . .just be prepared for small, run-down rooms. The bathroom smelled like urine and/or putrid water. . .probably because there's no caulking along the bathtub (photo attached). Also, as a Spire Elite member I was not upgraded in any way. The notorious asterisk to the marketing scheme, "Based on availability." The service was average for Japan. The front desk manager did apologize for no upgrade while I was checking out. . .no extra points or drink coupon. . .just sorry. Okay, I get it. I felt the ceilings were particularly low, especially in the bathroom. When I was standing in the shower, the ceiling was only a couple of inches above. . .and I'm 5'7". The fitness room is some kind of throwback to the late 1980s, with tape cassette player and rusty file cabinets (??). Although it's on the 6th floor, there are no windows. There are two Life Fitness treadmills and two Life Fitness bikes that look like they were purchased in the last five years. Two other treadmills and two other bikes were from c. 1985. I think the heaviest dumbbell was 10kg. Bottom line: Nice location, super old hotel. IHG needs to prioritize this one for renovations. BTW, the pool and sauna cost additional. See photo attached.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Magicbinthai
t k, Front Office Manager at ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Please accept our sincere apology for your unpleasant experiences especially the size and condition of the room.
We are addressing the areas you highlight with the relevant departments internally in order to rectify the shortcomings.
Keeping your valuable comment in our mind, we will make use of your comment for our future operation.
We sincerely hope that your business or pleasure will bring you back to Hiroshima.
It is a great pleasure for all our staff to welcome you again at ANA CROWNE PLAZA HIROSHIMA.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I visited this hotel for a few days in November and was pleasantly surprised at what I got for the price. This was the cheapest hotel (out of 4 hotels) that I stayed in across Japan. This hotel is a short tram ride away from the main Hiroshima train station. As you leave the station turn left and the tram stop you need to get on is right there. You get off at the Fukuro-Machi stop and the Hotel is off the main road on the left. It’s next to a Shrine. There are least 3 tram lines that go to this stop but I forgot to write the numbers down. I booked a double room which was absolutely spotless as was the large bathroom. The fairly big room had a small fridge, safe and the usual disposable slippers. They also provided toiletries (shower gel, body lotion, shampoo etc) in the bathroom. Wi fi was good, however, I had a pocket WiFi device so used this most of the times. For some reason ((which I didn’t fully understand and didn’t want to question) I was given a free upgrade which allowed me to have breakfast at the Club Lounge (7th floor?). The breakfast room was never really busy and the staff were very attentive. There was a good choice of both Japanese and Western food. I’m not sure how much extra this would cost but I would seriously consider this as an option. Having said that, there are numerous places to eat within minutes walk of this hotel. There is also a convenience store on the ground floor of this hotel which I only discovered on my last day. The prices seemed comparable to drinks/snacks bought in Family Mart/Lawson/7-Eleven. This hotel is within easy walking distance of the Peace Park, Memorial Museum & A-Bomb dome. I couldn’t fault this hotel and would recommend it especially at this price.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank AnnieC_11
t k, Front Office Manager at ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback.
We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

The ANA Crowne Plaza is an adequate standard of hotel, however the location is fabulous! Walking distance to the Peace Park, Atomic Bomb Dome, museums, and ferry to Miyajima.

The hotel itself is fine, the bathrooms are very outdated, and I believe that hotel hotel is in the process of a refurbishment.

For a short stay in Hiroshima I would absolutely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a non smoking room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
t k, Front Office Manager at ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

"Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our service met your expectations. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,"

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I stayed in this particular hotel some 25 years ago and was a bit hesitant to book it this time. Hotels do not necessarily age with grace in Japan. In this case, that wasn't an issue. We settled for the ANA Crowne Plaza primarily for its location which is unbeatable if you are set to visit the Peace Museum and Memorial Park.

This is a full-service hotel, so our bags where brough up to the room while we checked in. Swift procedure and as IHG members (not status) we were upgraded to one of the club floors. The view from the room was great and the room itself was quite alright. The only issue we had was with the small side/ventilation window which wasn't sealed properly. Therefore, even when closed, it was quite cold near the window which is an issue if you have an extra bed.

Staff was corteous and efficient, breakfast was quite good. Standard fare, but still on the upper side of the scale all things considered. Wifi was free and worked well. Overall a nice stay.

Room Tip: Go for the club floors.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
t k, Front Office Manager at ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you very much for using ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Hiroshima this time.
I would like to thank you again for pointing out the points to be improved.
Regarding the points you pointed out, we will make it a future issue, and we will endeavor to provide more comfortable stay for more customers.
Please continue to use ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Hiroshima.