“Amazing beef”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I'm not a huge beef eater, but this was spectacular. We went for lunch, and the lunch special was about half the cost of a normal meal, though still over $50 per person. Worth doing once, for sure, and super convenient, as it's attached to the Shin-Kobe station.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Hands down the most expensive restaurant we went to on our whirlwind trip to Japan. I've tried Wagyu steak in the past and was hesitant about the cost of the A5 steak but decided to go for it since we came all the way to Kobe for this meal. The steak is amazing. They always say steak is so good it melts in your mouth? Well this really does literally. The marbling can be seen on the piece of steak. I had just gone to Vegas and had steak there and it couldn't compare. This is the best steak I've ever eaten. If you order garlic rice, they use the fat from the steak to cook it so it uses all of the steak. Service and ambience was great too.

1  Thank drifting_nomad
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Definitely on the must try list! We travelled to Kobe just for this and got the Wakkoqu special tenderloin and sirloin set. The steak was delicious and literally melted in my mouth like butter! And the friend rice is a must! Cooked with the beef fat goodness! Definitely the best meal I had in Japan and a must eat!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Pros: Awesome and tender beef / nice ambience.

Cons: Waitresses are not too friendly / not really a kid-friendly place; our baby was crying and the waitresses told us to keep his volume down so as not to disturb the other customers.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We arrived at Kobe during the afternoon and walked to Shin-kobe as we did some sight-seeing. When we got there 30minutes before our reservation the location they were situated in was really empty and quiet so I suggest you to get there just on time! We ordered a kobe set meal (14200 yen) for dinner and the Kobe beef was actually so mind- blowing. I really enjoyed it at this restaurant and would definitely come back again!!!

1  Thank Yi Z