The Prime Pod Kyoto
US$131
US$78
JAPANiCAN.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Monterey Kyoto(Kyoto)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$86
JAPANiCAN.com
  • Restaurant
Kyoto Itoya Hotel(Kyoto)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$91
Agoda.com
Ibis Styles Kyoto Station(Kyoto)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$86
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssanjo stationcapsule hotelluggage areashower roomgolden weekgreat facilitiesmen and womenlocation is greatone nightdormitorytvshoeslockersslippersloungewifigion
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent location, service, and accommodations. Really Clean, well-run, and the views from the windows are superb, especially during the Sakura(Cherry Blossom).

Next time I’m in town, I’ll secondly check then out. Highly recommended!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
ThePrimePodKyotoGRO, お客様担当マネージャー at The Prime Pod Kyoto, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear RollingStoneNomad,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave your review after your stay at The Prime Pod Kyoto.

We are thrilled to hear that you really enjoyed all the aspects of the hotel including the room, the view from the hotel, and the services provided by our associates. And also we are happy to hear that you had a great time with Sakura.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope to welcome you back to The Prime Pod Kyoto soon.

Guest relations,

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Very well equipped with coin washing machines and dryers available for use in the hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful with requests. Hotel is located very near to Sanjo station, which makes going to Fushimi Inari very convenient. Will definitely stay here again on my next trip back to Kyoto! ;)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear yraeyi,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your review following your stay at THE PRIME POD KYOTO.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and sightseeing in KYOTO. It is truly rewarding and motivating to receive such positive comments from our guests.

We would be honored to welcome you back to our hotel and be of service to you once again.

Guest relations

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I had a awesome stay at the prime pod. The facilities we're super clean and the pod itself was really comfortable. All the amenities they provide are really nice too. I will definitely go here again for sure. It's great for solo travel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
ThePrimePodKyotoGRO, お客様担当マネージャー at The Prime Pod Kyoto, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Jenae P,

Thank you for choosing to stay at THE PRIME POD KYOTO and leaving a wonderful revew on Trip Advisor.
We are thrilled to hear that you had a good time with us.

You already mentioned that you will visit us again. All the staff and I will be glad to give you a warm welcome back. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Visited with mum. I booked an adjoining bed but we got two single beds( I’m kinda appreciative of that! I was given the top pod and mum was assigned the lower one.) Excellent location within 5 minutes from Sanjo station, Friendly staff who greet u with a smile, simple yet satisfying breakfast, rooms were warm and cosy, they provide pjs so I didn’t need to bring additional lounge clothes! Ample of comfortable and well ventilated shower and restrooms for females with all hair/body/face wash provided. Basically You just need to bring yourself! Deserves a 10/10

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
ThePrimePodKyotoGRO, お客様担当マネージャー at The Prime Pod Kyoto, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear yap c,

I greatly appreciate that you chose THE PRIME POD KYOTO for your recent trip in Kyoto.
And thank you very much for your valuable comments. We are glad to hear that you had a good time with your mother.

Thank you very much for your review highlighting our proximity to Sanjo Station, amenity and the services provided by our associates.
We would be delighted to welcome you back once again for your future holidays.

Guest relations,

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is just amazing.
The location is perfect to hang out or just visite Gion.
Everything is super clean and new.
It is a big room but it is made so well that you feel more privacy than in a regular dormitory.
Everything so practical and modern.
Lot of space for luggage.
Everything is well organised.
The view from the living room area is so nice.
And the best, for all the girl the bathroom are amazing!!!!!! Everything single thing you need. Cotton, hair dryer quality brand product etc...
Clean carpet per personne after shower,
Towels, pajama, etc....
the staff are so nice and welcoming
anyway, stayed only one night but I am sad we did not stay longer.
Will definitely come back next trip in kyoto.
I strongly recommand!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
ThePrimePodKyotoGRO, お客様担当マネージャー at The Prime Pod Kyoto, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Sophia,

Thank you for leaving us this wonderful review after your stay at The Prime Pod Kyoto.
I greatly appreciate that you chose our hotel for your recent trip in Kyoto.

All of us are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a good memory.

Thank you once again and we look forward to having a opportunity to meeting you in the future!

Sincerely yours,