“FANTASTIC 焼肉 (Yakiniku)”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighbourhood: Shimogyo-ku
Neighbourhood: Shimogyo-ku
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

As soon as my mum and I entered this restaurant in the CBD of Kyoto, smiling staff members greeted us while one kind waiter lead us towards our seat. As it was dinner, we ordered 7~8 plates of beef and pork. You could select if you would like your meat salted or served with special Japanese sauce. As the meat cooked on the fire net, my mouth watered as I smelt the fragrance of cooking meat. There is a Japanese saying, 'it is so tasty that my mouth is melting'. The Yakiniku definitely made me feel this way. In addition, the cooked rice which my mum and I both ordered was delicious. As a Yakiniku lover, I definitely rank this restaurant at the top.

1  Thank Satohiro S

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Went into this restaurant because family wanted to have BBQ meat. Took the premium course with wagyu cuts and boy was I blown away by the taste! Best beef ever!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

As a yakiniku lover, I can confidently say that this restaurant is in my top 3 favorite list. The meats that they serve are always fresh and in terms of price, they're not cheap but reasonable. My all time favorite would be the rib roast and high-grade kalbi. Pork lovers out there, definitely try out the pork belly (Buta bara) and ton-toro. Make reservations if you plan to go on the weekends as this place will be packed and you really don't want to wait for 20+ minutes.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Yakiniku Restaurant Daishogun is an authentic Korean-style restaurant serving Yakiniku and Korean dishes. Tasty food, good service, would go again.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

Good Tasty, this could be reasonable price for meals, man should try it.