“Fish for My Dad”

Blue Bay Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Albemarle
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Good fish dinner. Hush puppies awesome. Service was fast. Waitress was polite. Clean restaurant. Great location.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Good service. Good food. My granddaughter asks to go there. She recognizes the sign and she is three.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Thought I made a wrong turn and was in Florida. Totally fresh, I had flounder, scallops, and shrimp and it was cooked to perfection. My waitress did a fine job. Hope I can get back in the area and visit again.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I have been to both locations of Blue Bay several times and the food is always delicious! They have fast and friendly service as well. I highly recommend to anyone who loves seafood!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Great seafood. Waitress way the best!!! They were closing in 1/2 hour and staff and dinner was great. Scallops and fried baby shrimp were great!!!