“Good, but not consistent”
Review of Sushi Zanmai

Sushi Zanmai
Ranked #273 of 5,114 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I'm a regular here, visiting them 3/4 times in a month. Don't expect mind blowing Japanese food here or you'll be dissapointed - as the cater more to below mid-range crowds. Try to avoid really peak hours as their service and meal quality can be really horrible during these hours. Overall, i think that they serve value for the price u pay for a decent edible KL-Japanese food.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was a skeptic about sushi, but this place changed me. It's a great place to get introduced to sushi even if you are a vegetarian. Fantastic variety of delicacies and wonderfully tasty. Very close to KLCC, highly recommended for sushi lovers and for people who want to try sushi for the first time.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Simple and delighting taste of the sensational tender beef rice. Highly recommended for beef lover. Ohyishi.

3  Thank Marcuslct
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch with colleagues, order just a sushi plate as it was supposed to be a quick lunch, after 45 minutes I asked the food wasn’t ready, when I left then they refused to cancel my order as 50 minutes of ordering finally they found a way on how to make sushi. Super disappointed as I wasted my time and had to skipped lunch due to very poor service. Will never come here ever again!

3  Thank fyza-bouvier
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We (4 Swedish people) where on the Avenue K shopping mall and tried to find a good place to eat sushi. But suddenly we saw Sushi Zanmai in the corner. We saw on the menu that it was a lot of sushi to choose between which was a priority for us.
We ordered different roles and they where amazing!