“Favorite place for dim sum ”
Review of Chynna

Chynna
Ranked #65 of 4,767 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chynna serves delicate and subtle modern Cantonese cuisine with a focus of healthy eating and an open dim sum kitchen set in Shanghai Tang style grandeur. Location: Level 5
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Whenever my Muslim friends wish to hv dim sum, Chynna will be my first choice. Most of my Muslim friends either from local or oversea they commented the foods is delicious. We especially like the szechuan dumplings, salted egg yolk custard bun and many others deep fried dim sum. Foods quality is good but for this visit, we can see the service is slow. We could only see the same person walking up and down seating the flow-in guests, same person take orders, answering phone, preparing juices in bar. We are wondering is the hotel practicing cost saving cut down manpower?

Reviewed 19 November 2015

Ten of us for lunch. Nice big circular table - with a lazy susan in the centre which was so hard to use. Heavy, stiff and a great effort to turn it - I felt I should have an oil can!!
And add on what I thought was poor service.
Decor is great & v authentic, and there's a fancy tea pouring ceremony to entertain you.
But the food was patchy in quality some dishes really good(chicken feet, steamed buns though not the fancy coloured ones, vegetables) but otherwise we felt the rest were average - except the braised lamb shoulder which was tough and hardly warm when it reached us.
At the prices charged it can really be only average.
Bear in mind also that this is halal Chinese food.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

The food was well presented and well cooked, the service was poor, certainly below the standard of the other restaurants in the hotel. However the thing that was most odd was the dishes themselves, strange food pairings, unfamiliar flavours and clearly from a region of China that neither I nor my Chinese companion had ever visited. When you are stating that the Brocolli was the highlight of the meal then you know it wasn't one of your favourites!!!

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Had a wonderful luncheon with friends and food ordered were served promptly, service good and most important delicious food and great dim sum choices. Will come again, love the cosy ambience.

2  Thank Jaisya
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Dine in for my daughter Birthday dinner..a table for 5 adult and 3 kids...the service team take good care of us everytime...love the lobster soup for the chef recommendations..and the durian mooncake
Is the best in the town..keep up the good job chynna team!!

3  Thank mdmlim50