“Yummy dinner with great service”
Review of Chynna

Chynna
Reserve a table
Ranked #4 of 5,837 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chynna serves delicate and subtle modern Cantonese cuisine with a focus of healthy eating and an open dim sum kitchen set in Shanghai Tang style grandeur. Location: Level 5
Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

Food is fantastic- Emiley, our waitress, recommended the tastiest food- steamed fish with the yummiest sauce (fisherman sauce I think it was called), butter prawns, homemade tofu! She was very accommodating and also very attentive! Definitely made our dinner experience much better!

Date of visit: April 2019
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Manager at Chynna, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Chynna and for your complimentary review. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed our extensive offerings and the attentive service by our team member, Emiley. Your comments is certainly appreciated by the team at Chynna.

Reviewed 20 April 2019

My wife and I agreed that the only thing that went wrong is that we were served still water instead of sparkling water, but all the rest was absolutely perfect.
Note: we did not complain about that, simply because it was basically the same. I normally drink still water, my wife sparkling one.

*** Position ***
Inside the Hilton hotel. Since we were guests in it, absolutely easy to reach.
Please note that it is very easy to reach (and worth a visit) even if you are not guests of the hotel

*** Look and feel ***
Very nice, very well maintained restaurant, not too many tables, in a very nice Chinese looking environment.

*** Service ***
Our waitress, Su'e, has been wonderful. She had a trainee with her (a very nice young man with glasses, whose name I forgot alas... sorry man! ) and both of them have been absolutely perfect.
She gave us suggestions, answered our questions, and avoided mistakes (I wanted to try the duck, and I was ordering a WHOLE one. She stopped me :D)
Very attentive, both Su'e and the trainee, to our need and patient enough to answer our questions on the food and on the tea.

Little side note. I normally do not like tea, so when it was offered at the beginning of the meal I imagined that it would have been nothing particular.
Well, I was wrong. The Welcome Tea was absolutely marvellous, and I asked if it was a brand or if I could buy it.
Alas it was not possible, but I was given the ingredients of it and I am trying to find a similar one.
The trainee was so kind to also serve me a second cup of it

*** Food ***
The menu is definitely huge!
It took us a little to decide what to order, because almost everything looked very interesting and worth to try.
The plates themselves are presented very nicely, and the portions are quite generous and good

*** Price ***
Considering the general prices in Kuala Lumpur, this restaurant is definitely not in the cheap range, but not too expensive, in our opinion.
Anyway, I would say it is worth!

Date of visit: April 2019
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Manager at Chynna, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Chynna and for your complimentary review. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed our extensive offerings and the attentive service by our team member, Sue. Your comments is certainly appreciated by the team at Chynna.

Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

Chynna is one of my favorite chinese restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. The food is good, fresh and tasty. Had a wonderful dinner tonight. Ordered Treasure Bag for appetizer, Hot & Sour soup, Jade Perch Asam Steamed and Garlic Chicken. Wow!!! It was good. Thanks to Ms Yip Cheah, the outlet Manager for excellent recommendation. Great service by Ms Pett. Will.definitely return.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Chynna and for your complimentary review. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed our extensive offerings and the attentive service by our team member, Yip Cheah and Pett. Your comments is certainly appreciated by the team at Chynna.

Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

Great wonderful service by Emiley. Food was fantastic, true authentic Chinese dim sum experience. Best dim sum ever

Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

This restaurant serves the best food ever. Try out the Butter Prawn & Duck CheeCheongFun, best dish I ever had. Service here simply excellent, exceed expectation. Will strongly recommend and will definitely return. Chun Wei simply amazing, very attentive and knowledgeable.

1  Thank JitHorngT

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Chynna and for your complimentary review. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed our extensive offerings and the attentive service by our team member, Chun Wei. Your comments is certainly appreciated by the team at Chynna.