“Rakuzen - Desa Park City”
Review of Rakuzen

Rakuzen
Ranked #2,500 of 4,221 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Rakuzen is committed to providing genuine Japanese food at affordable prices, in cosy ambience, such that patrons of all levels and ages can enjoy dining with us in a warm, friendly, welcoming & homely environment. Our menu provides a wide selection of sushi, sashimi and range from seasonal dishes to exclusive personalized omakase sets, to give our patrons a very unique Rakuzen dining experience.
malaysia
“Rakuzen - Desa Park City”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

I been patronising this outlet many times. However, for my past 2 visits, this outlet is getting from bad to worse. First is the seating, where everytime i will get to seat at the corner and the air conditioner is leaking. Told the manager about this on my last 2 visits, but nothing has been done. same problem when i went to this outlet on yesterday. Secondly they served old salmon sashimi and the portion is extremely small. Despite this, they dont bother to fulfill my request for a spoon and extra sauce for the salad. The service is bad and the food taste is getting bad.

• Visited August 2012

KL
“My favourite sushi place”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Sushi = rakuzen... Best sushi restaurant ... Fresh salmon, dragon roll is a must to have... Ambience great too... A place to bring ur partner, friends even office mates... Better than kampachi, etc

Visited July 2012
“Dinky Decor. Nice food.”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I like the decor. You can sit in a dark little booth with a companion, or at the sushi bar. There are conventional tables as well.

You can keep your favourite bottle of whiskey in the wall case in Japanese style.

The levels of sashimi moriawase are usually pretty good. Occasional specialties like salmon roe in a cocktail glass keep us coming back.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Hippodribble
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Bad service”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Went to rakuzen at publika. Was told to leave name and number because there was a long queue and expect to wait around 20 minutes before they call me. Walk around the center for around that time to wait for the seat before returning to the restaurant only to find out that my name was not even written on the list. After making a scream, the lady who "wrote it down" came out and unapologetically said, oh, you have to wait for another 30 minutes. Can you imagine if I have not comeback?? And when I asked why is this, she said that the customers are still there so what do you want us to do.
Have been disappointed by Rakuzen many times. Was one of my top Japanese restAurant pace in kl, but standards have dropped tremendously. Both service and food have dropped so much I would rather spend my money elsewhere. Don't bother really..

• Visited June 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Good quality”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

What's not to like about Jap food? Rakuzen has many branches in KL/PJ that offer good quality food. The fried salmon skin is fried perfectly. Seasonal menu offers variety. Pricey but worth it.

Visited May 2012