“Very good food ”
Review of Vietnam Kitchen - CLOSED

Vietnam Kitchen
Reviewed 17 November 2014 via mobile

I went to this place with my family.. We had a wonderful time there.. The food was just wow/great... They have many types of combo's which is a great thing.. The food was served hot and full of taste.. This place is worth going to even to have dinner or ur lunch a good choice will be this.. So waste no time and go there and have the awesome food...

Reviewed 7 September 2014

by the way..i am looking for the master chef.if im not mistaken the name of him is HEAP(spelling im not sure)..heap..if saw my message please call back..i have something important need your assist..thank you

tommy
012 9915773

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Was out for the day with friends and decided to have Vietnamese food for lunch, an ohhhhhh boy was i happy we did….. its not 100% like you would have in Vietnam but its very very good and the service is good as well. I look forward to my next meal.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

A nice variety of vietnamese food. I am not very adventureous, so I had a hard time deciding. The waitress helped me pick something not too intimidating which was very appreciated. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 20 December 2011

When I say a little bit, I really mean just a little bit..

For someone who has been to Vietnam quite a few times, food here is hardly close to the original.

The Pho used is local kuey teow. Haha. Ok, to be fair, the environment in this restaurant is pleasant to dine in and they are reasonably priced.