Sarang Galloway Bed & Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$88
US$84
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$90
US$85
US$144
US$120
US$103
US$89
LeMeridien.com
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$184
US$160
US$221
US$166
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$109
US$81
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
US$71
  • Pool
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$52
Melia Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$69
Hotels.com
All reviewsthree roomsdining tableanitajalanchineseresidence
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Besides a good central location has Sarang Galloway the best hosts! The hospitality of Michael and Christina (but also Anita and others) are limitless! They helped me a lot (also with personal sitautions even at times when I wasn't in Kuala Lumpur). I really had a great time. The apartments are spacious, clean and fully equipped. We have enjoyed it so much that we have been there twice now and when we will visit Kuala Lumpur again in the future we will definitely go back to Sarang Galloway.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Fabiennedw d
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Comfortable accommodation with exceptional service, including personalised trip to market for breakfast included in the cost.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Janine G
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Ours for a fairly large group, 4 adults, 2 children and 1 infant...!! Right from day one, when i called Mike to seek his advice on my KL trip, he was very professional and answered all the questions that were fired at him!

The ease of booking process is absolutely amazing.....! Thanks Mike for that!

I had requested for an airport pick up which Mike had arranged, it was perfect and absolutely no issues with that! If your travel group is not large and minimal luggage then from the LCCT I would suggest you take the prepaid budget taxi to 'Swiss Garden Hotel' and it would not cost you more than 75RM!!

The location of the 'Sarang Galloway' is an absolute gem of a location, so near to all the main areas in KL, yet no sign of any disturbances or noises!! You can walk to china town in about 10 mins, to Times Square in about 7 mins, Bukit Bintang is about 5 mins walk, there are a few 24HR supermarts near by within 5 mins walking distance, so much so that you would not want to hire a taxi, unless you are as lazy as I was!! :):)

Coming to the service - What can I say?? As charming as Mike and Christina are Anita was the surprise package. I have never had such a wonderful hostess! She is an amazing lady with so much attention to the requirements of the guests!! It was unbelievable!! Mike - If you are reading this please pass on our deepest regards and heartfelt thanks to Anita!!

I have stayed in so many B&B's before, but never before did the host actually ask me what I would like to have for breakfast?? Anita would religiously ask us every evening as to what we liked to eat the next morning, and she would have it ready at the requested time.!!!!! 7 star service!!!

The house it self was nice, cosy and absolutely clean, which just shows the time n effort that Anita and Team put in!!!

We fell in love so much with the place that I am sure whenever we return to KL...we will stay with you again!!

Once again many many thanks for your help and making our short ( 3 nights) stay very memorable!! My sister and her family too are conveying their thanks to you all...!!

Room Tip: If you are travelling with a bigger group..choose the 'Sarang Galloway'
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank arrvee79
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This flat is very good value for money. It couldn't be in a better location. My partner, best friend and I could walk to everywhere that we needed to go in central KL. A wee tip is to defo go to the KL tower for the buffet lunch in their rotating restaurant....by far the best thing we did in KL. The flat was very clean when we arrived, and a lady cleaned the flat everyday. Breakfast was delivered every morning and we got a choice of what time and which breakfast we wanted. The staff are extremely friendly - the member of staff who really stood out for us was Anita. She ensured everything ran smoothly e.g. our taxi to the airport at 6am....she was there to make sure the driver showed up. Unfortunately she was on holiday when we first arrived and there was a bit of a hiccup with meeting my friend when she arrived quite late by herself with all her bags from the airport. The flat is quite difficult to find, because there are no signs, we assume for security reasons which is fair enough but all the more important to stick to the arranged meeting time & place. The exterior of the flat is not the prettiest, but inside is very comfortable and the decor is fine. It is a budget apartment, so it is exactly what we expected. The shower and the kitchen facilities were great. Also, the beds were extremely comfortable. It sleeps 5 people but unless your a family or in your 20's I think it would be a bit too bijou for 5. We were delighted with the flexibility and attention to detail that was offered by Michael and Christina. Overall we were very happy with our choice, would recommend it to friends and family, and would definitely stay again ourselves.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank carrie920
Reviewed 10 April 2012

My wife and I stayed with 'The family' for 19 nights . You have to understand that when you stay with Christina, Michael and Shen and their staff. You are getting clean honest accommodation and an insite to the culture of Malaysia and KL in particular. We have travelled in our time and never met people so willing to show us everything from a quick advisory to a full blown guided tour of the oldest restaurant (still wood fired) in KL. The food was great too. If you have a question they will give or find the answer. Unlike alot of holiday stays they are genuine in the hospitallity and honest without thought of profit their answers. If you are on a Stop Over or a Stay
you will enjoy the eclectice service (the breakfasts are fun and filling,eaten in or out with them). Give them your trust and you will be rewarded. Mr Gan and Anita thankyou also.

Room Tip: If you are staying go for the Studio apartment
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family