Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
RM 621.94
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience LaZat Malaysian Cooking Class
from RM 621.94
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

マーケットでまず朝ごはんをいただき、マーケット散策、そのあとお教室でお料理します。一人一人作るので作りごたえがあります。大量にあるのでとてもお腹いっぱいになり、マレーシア文化を中国系、マレー系両方の先生から教えていただけて大満足でした!

The whole experience was great even though sone of us don’t cook usually. The market tour by Sadia was interesting and informative. The lesson with her and Irene was well prepared and the setting was easy to follow. Ana is fun to talk to and everyone was passionate about teaching. If you have time, I can’t recommend this enough. Thank you for the great experience! I will visit again!

Reviewed 17 November 2018

Ana was a sassy chef instructor sharing her love of food and Malay culture with us! It was an afternoon of entertainment, as well as a tasty meal! Can't wait to try out the recipes in my recipe book back home--

Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

I had a brilliant experience with the ladies from Lazat cooking school. They were so full of information about their local produce, herbs and spices and their food. The Market tour was very informative, the lady that did the tour with us knew everything about the history of Malaysian food and culture. Irene was a great teacher, her knowledge and sense if humour made the class a lot of fun. Can't wait to go home and start cooling this amazing food.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

This class was great fun - the ladies running it were so funny and kind, as well as being really informative. Everyone had their own cooking stations, and we did all the cooking ourselves. Would highly recommend this class to anyone. I'd happily go back if I'm ever back in KL. Definitely go hungry!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Not my first cooking class, but one of my best. Ana is extremely nice and has an excellent way of teaching you some great techniques and recipes - as well as letting you know how you can substitute ingredients at home. The recipes tasted wonderful and I think that my friends back home will love her 'Beef Rendang'. If I ever go back to KL; I will go again.
We were picked up early in the morning by a very nice mini van. Good driver. And we had breakfast at a local market. Also pretty tasty.

Date of experience: October 2018