Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
fatinfaint
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Excellent deco BUT bad parking situation

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Jul 2019via mobile
Loveeeee the interior deco of the room and the cafe and the reception. Especially the lobby! V nice!

Food was ok.

BUT parking was a hassle. Have to park at the basement, which wasn’t connected to the lift to our room. Take a lift to Ground floor. Enter the hotel main entrance and take another lift to rooms. Not convenient for me..

The room is too small for me. Muslims need a 3x2 ft space to pray on the floor and I was cramped by the entrance door to pray. My fault as well - took a cheap queen room without window. And the floor isn’t carpeted so my knee hurts?? Lol!

Date of stay: July 2019
    RM 403
    RM 410
8.6 km from Manhattan Business Hotel TTDI
View more hotels in Kuala Lumpur
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2019

The location is right beside Glo Mall. Easily found and the closest public transport is MRT TTDI which is about 5 minutes of walking. The price is if course will be different base on your booking choice. Check in is fast and helpful staff. The room was great as I requested for windows. A bit small in term of room's size. The biggest bed they have is queen however the bed was quite comfortable. There's mini bar for hot drinks and bottled drinking water is provided daily. Toiletries are there as well.
Simple breakfast of toast and coffee or tea or you may choose from their sets. 7E is on the same block.There are various malls nearby of course so if u opt for quieter place to rest, u got yourself a good one.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

Select the hotel is because the location which very near with the event that I’m going to attend, but the service is poor, the information is wrong, and the deposit is crazy high! I came with the company driver, the agency help us to book a deluxe single, normally deluxe single come with 2 single bed, when checked-in the front officer mentioned to me is a double single room, but when we enter the room is just only a single bed... I upgrade the room type directly, then ask me to paid the deposit of the room card key for RM 100, it’s ridiculous high, even higher than the upgrade fee! When we check-our and ask how to validate the parking fee, then they told us hotel didn’t come with the car park! Can you imagine park overnight have to pay how much? Overall the room is clean, and fortunately I just spend a night here...

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 10 January 2019 via mobile

The rooms are slightly claustrophobic but it is fine if you aren't staying too much/long in the room during the day. The breakfast choices are very limited and aren't really nice but there are better choices opposite the road. The customer service is warm and friendly and the designs of the corridor are interesting as well (though I don't think it is critical in critiquing this hotel)

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 December 2018

Located within minutes of walking distance from the TTDI MRT station, and next to a new shopping centre with laundromet, supermarket and restaurants, this hotel was pleasant to stay at. My only criticism is the breakfast- white bread is not the healthiest.
Emphasise to your cab driver that this the the TTDI Manhatten Business Hotel, as there are 2 in KL- our cab driver made this common easy mistake despite our instruction.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Bluefish71
Reviewed 12 December 2018 via mobile

Hi Good Evening

Thank you so much for the great Hospitality. Simple, modern & exclusive. For Manager/ Supervisor on duty keep updating & reply my email..I really appreciate your kind reply. All requested being assign accordingly based on request. Especially for the Room conditions super Comfortable & Cleanliness All up to the expectations. Reception on duty very professional, fast check in/ check out.

Thank you so much being great Malaysian Hospitality.

Love