Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2020

Its a great pleasure when all the staff at the front office greet you once you enter the hotel. The smile on their face make me feels that I choose the right hotel. The amazing experience continue as I go to the room. Its comfortable and make my stay pleasant. The facilities such as gym and swimming pool at the rooftop is the other attraction. I miss the slide to the cafe. Maybe I can try one day if I have chance to go to Bukit Bintang. Recommended hotel.

2  Thank peterhugh73
Garret_MOVHotel, PR Assistant Manager at MOV Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Dear Peter,

Greetings from MOV Hotel Kuala Lumpur!

We are pleased to read your fantastic review and thank you for choosing MOV. I was delighted the team took such excellent care of you.

Once again, we are happy you enjoyed all the aspects of our hotel. We also appreciate your recommendation.

We look forward to seeing you back again very soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2020

Staff at this hotel is helpful and friendly. They will greet all the guest that approach them. Nice to meet them there. Hope I can visit again one day. Miss how they help me for 3 days stay. Nothing much to complaint.

2  Thank Miguelpeter456
Garret_MOVHotel, PR Assistant Manager at MOV Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Dear Miguel,

Greetings from MOV Hotel Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your wonderful words about the staff and we really appreciated it.

I am delighted when it is mentioned how good the service is, as I know how much effort the teams put into every guest interaction.

Thank you once again for your kind words. We hope to welcoming you back soon at MOV.

Reviewed 12 March 2020

I just stay for business purposes. Having meeting nearby and yes even the room small but nice. Location was great and staff super friendly. Welcoming you. Please stay here if have chance to Bukit Bintang.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Gregory76165

Dear Gregorychan,

Greetings from MOV Hotel Kuala Lumpur!

It was really nice to have you with us. We are pleased that our location and staff make your stay more pleasant.

Thank you also for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We do hope we are able to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2020

Good hotel and the most beautiful thing is location, every thing you may needed near to the hotel like laundry, restaurants, malls, minimarkets, and much much more, I advice everybody to try this hotel. The staff very welcoming

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Tudsont

Dear Tudsont,

Greetings from MOV Hotel Kuala Lumpur!

We genuinely value and appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the great central location and were able to explore all the surrounding areas.

We also delighted to see the staff make your stay a memorable one. It was a pleasure looking after you and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2020

Good central location. Very good staff front desk... Good restaurant. Rooms are wide and clean. Furniture and amenities well-worn. Internet OK. Breakfest soso. Good price. I would stay here next time.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank bensadbrenda
Garret_MOVHotel, PR Assistant Manager at MOV Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Dear Bensad,

Greetings from MOV Hotel Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you found our location convenient for your stay.

Thank you also for mentioning our clean room and good staff. We would love to welcome you back in the future and make your next stays even more rewarding.