This is my first rewiew ever and im only writing it because it was SOO BAD!
We had two different rooms on the ground floor.
In the first roomt 101 the aircon did not have a working remote (wich he forgot to mention until the NEXT day) so the room was really cold. We changed the room the next day to a smaller room with a window facing the kitchen. Really thin walls and the bathroom is full of black mold...It actually smells like mold in the room.
Breakfast is toast and te/coffe (Nice kitchen staff!)
The staff (male) is extremly ignorant
Im not the sort of person to complain about sh1t like the tv not working or the room not being super clean but this was just a total ripoff!
Keep your shoes in your room, we got a pair stolen!
Stay away! You can get much better for the same price (or cheaper)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking