The Green Hut Lodge
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$139
US$98
US$83
US$87
US$68
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$74
US$63
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$75
US$70
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$125
US$93
US$90
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

As I've been traveling 3 years now i ve seen a fair bit. For the money I won't complain. Air con could of been a bit colder but that's what I prefer. Its a place to sleep for cheap If you want some sleep and just your own space.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2015

The only good thing is the location,friendly staff and relatively clean bed.
Unfortunately it is very dirty and overpriced.
We got a double, paid 75 RM.
The room was very small, the floor hadn´t seen a mop in years I guess.
The bathrooms don´t have any proper doors and there was poo next to the toilet.
Breakfast is toast and Jam which you have to prepare yourself.
Unfortunately all offered dishes were not washed properly.
I think this place could be average if the rooms were for 50 RM, and if the place was cleaner.
There are many better options in KL for the same price or a little more.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

The place was dirty, tacky and unclean. The showers didn't do hot as the knob was missing. The floors made it sound like an elephant was upstairs.

Staff seemed un bothered by the bed bugs and the dorm is still open, they seemed more concerned with keeping my money than with fixing the problem.

The dorm room was also dark and dingy, the beds squeaked and only one of the four lights worked.

Stay here at your own risk.

As an experienced traveller I can get past this but the bed bugs I cannot. Loads of then in the dorm room. They moved me to a single room which had no bugs but could have been cleaner. Good job they still only charged me the dorm rate for the room as I should never be worth the 50 it was supposed to be.

I would never stay here again and only stayed in the room as they refused to refund the money I had already paid.

• Stayed: March 2015
1  Thank Bigfoot1990
Reviewed 3 December 2014

For value for money this place was great, for backpackers especially when travelling it's often private rooms are cheaper to split then dorms, so we were very fortunate to come to the green hut where we were given a great price late in the evening.
Breakfast, AC and wifi were good (All of this is an added bonus to us as we stay budget as possible)
We also left our backpacks whilst travelling outside KL for a few days free of charge.
The staff are great and will help you if you have any questions, for a city like KL the green hut offers a great deal.

Room Tip: If you're an early bird and go to bed earlier in the evening you may want to ask for a south side room as it is a busy area with bars and restaurants surrounding it. Twin rooms and doubles are the same price (great for those who are travelling in two's)
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank KayleighRose
Reviewed 24 November 2014

I have been travelling through Asia. Stayed at The Green Hut for a month due to the fact that you will not find another guest house in the middle of the city, for as low price, near to all the main destinations of Kuala Lumpur. Also it is just a short walk away from Chinatown, KLCC, KL Tower, and all shopping areas. Although it is not a 5 star hotel to say the least, the staff really do their best to make you feel like you are staying at a high class luxury inn. I was surprised to find out that breakfast is also included at such low cost. Also a tv room with computers for internet and books to just read and relax. The only thing I can honestly complain about was the cleanliness of the toilets, though I do understand because people are in and out and don't use them hygienically. All in all, you have to stay here if you want to enjoy your stay in Kuala Lumpur.

Room Tip: If you are thinking economic, take the dorm for cheap comfort. If you are willing to spend, they have nice rooms with a/c.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo