Free cancellation until 26/07
US$95
US$80
Hotels.com
US$85
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$100
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$126
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$86
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$222
US$124
  • Pool
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$97
US$66
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$122
US$118
Priceline
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$199
US$187
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2015

This place is quite disgusting. The mattresses are all brown (yes they were white once), the place is all dirty and the bathrooms as well.
I got the dorm room hoping I could meet other backpackers, but there were only a bunch of old Indian guys staying in there. The guy living in the double room down the hall brought home two prostitutes (ladyboys) in the middle of the night.
Definitely the worst place I've stayed on this trip.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

As I've been traveling 3 years now i ve seen a fair bit. For the money I won't complain. Air con could of been a bit colder but that's what I prefer. Its a place to sleep for cheap If you want some sleep and just your own space.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2015

The only good thing is the location,friendly staff and relatively clean bed.
Unfortunately it is very dirty and overpriced.
We got a double, paid 75 RM.
The room was very small, the floor hadn´t seen a mop in years I guess.
The bathrooms don´t have any proper doors and there was poo next to the toilet.
Breakfast is toast and Jam which you have to prepare yourself.
Unfortunately all offered dishes were not washed properly.
I think this place could be average if the rooms were for 50 RM, and if the place was cleaner.
There are many better options in KL for the same price or a little more.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

The place was dirty, tacky and unclean. The showers didn't do hot as the knob was missing. The floors made it sound like an elephant was upstairs.

Staff seemed un bothered by the bed bugs and the dorm is still open, they seemed more concerned with keeping my money than with fixing the problem.

The dorm room was also dark and dingy, the beds squeaked and only one of the four lights worked.

Stay here at your own risk.

As an experienced traveller I can get past this but the bed bugs I cannot. Loads of then in the dorm room. They moved me to a single room which had no bugs but could have been cleaner. Good job they still only charged me the dorm rate for the room as I should never be worth the 50 it was supposed to be.

I would never stay here again and only stayed in the room as they refused to refund the money I had already paid.

• Stayed: March 2015
1  Thank Bigfoot1990
Reviewed 3 December 2014

For value for money this place was great, for backpackers especially when travelling it's often private rooms are cheaper to split then dorms, so we were very fortunate to come to the green hut where we were given a great price late in the evening.
Breakfast, AC and wifi were good (All of this is an added bonus to us as we stay budget as possible)
We also left our backpacks whilst travelling outside KL for a few days free of charge.
The staff are great and will help you if you have any questions, for a city like KL the green hut offers a great deal.

Room Tip: If you're an early bird and go to bed earlier in the evening you may want to ask for a south side room as it is a busy area with bars and restaurants surrounding it. Twin rooms and doubles are the same price (great for those who are travelling in two's)
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends