This LOOKS like it could be a charming little getaway place, BUT ...
I've travelled to around 70 countries and would put this hotel in the top of the list of worst places I've stayed at. Seriously? Pounding doof-doof drums and bass music rattling the windows till 4am every night for starters.No option to ignore it if you want an early night.
- not a single cup or glass or water or kettle supplied in the room.
- walk up stairs to room - and when you reach the 3rd floor I found my key didn't work because they'd plugged in the wrong check out date (oh, and had to carry 25+kg case up the stairs by myself)
- breakfast - bare minimum to get you by
- was expecting an urgent shipment by courier. Courier company said it had been delivered, hotel said nothing. Turned out it arrived the previous night but the duty person had locked it in a cupboard and not informed me nor the incoming receptionist, so there it sat despite me protesting loudly that it had arrived and been signed for.
- cleaning and beds made only every 2nd day.
Ok, I think you get the idea that I'm annoyed by all of this because it has so much potential. But think seriously before staying here.
(Written at 3:18am because I can't f'ing sleep again).More
- Free Wifi