“Amazing high quality food and great super friendly staff! ”
Review of Pinchos Tapas Bar

Pinchos Tapas Bar
Ranked #16 of 4,397 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We serve authentic spanish tapas and pinchos
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing place for tapas & cocktails. I've visited numerous times over the last three weeks and it's already my favourite place to eat and drink. I plan on going again several times before I leave. My favourite was the manchego cheese & tomato on toast - delicious! Plus the pistachio ice cream with coffee was the best since my trip to Italy Also had great cocktails from the bar man Ronnie.

Great atmosphere, staff were so friendly and wanted to talk and share. The quality of the food was great and overall I think this is my favourite place to eat and drink in KL. Not to be missed!!!!!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

It's a very nice spanish restaurant with very good food.

It's not cheap but it's not that expensive.

Good staff and very good decoration!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Myself and partner went here for dinner. The ambiance was very romantic and there were a number of couples eating there too. The restaurant also has space for large groups too. The food was fantastic - this is coming from someone who has a big interest in Spanish and Italian food. We had a share platter with beautiful cheeses and salamis which were excellent quality. The customer service was great.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Had dinner here with the gf and we didn't find it all that good, unlike the reviews here. We had 2 apps and the paella. The staff were nice and tried to get the paella out to us asap, but none of the food was delicious. The tapas we had both suffered from the Malaysian local flavor issue where everything just tastes salty or overly seasoned. The paella was ok, but again, nothing amazing. I would contrast it to mercat where the tapas were actually quite unique in presentation and flavor. Pretty sure we won't be back, but it was quite full when we went so it's probably better for others?

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Went to take some friends to take Tapas, the cook has never seen the real thing, they need a cook and some attraction to drive more activity