“Smoking allowed inside??”

Pinchos Tapas Bar
Ranked #47 of 5,107 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We serve authentic spanish tapas and pinchos
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed that smoking is allowed inside the restaurant.
A couple sitting next to us were smoking, which spoilt our food.
We should have been informed about this, especially that I'm 6 months pregnant.
Management didn't seem apologetic and said WE?!! Should have asked for a non smoking table inside. Very odd!
The food was average. It came out very quickly which made me think the food wasn't very fresh.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Pinchos is an outstanding location in the heart of KL.

I have had many visits and the food simply never fails to impress - it is always excellent.

Lovely venue and great location - and simply based on many meals consistently the best food I have had in KL over 3 years.

Try the New Zealand lamb - even better than they cook it in NZ!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Both of us had the “Jamon y Queso” which was more than enough for two people with an excellent selection of ham, chorizos, olives, 5 different types of cheese and 2 types of bread. Service was good. Remember to make reservations for Saturday night as it was quite packed!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Go there for years, also have been to other comparable places, however Pinchos is outstanding and keeps this excellent level with a great selection of tapas also adjusted to the seasons and specialities. Service is very attentive and also the beverage selection quite comprehensive.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my visit to Pinchos yesterday. I think it’s the best tapas I’ve tasted outside of Spain.

Date of visit: September 2018