“It’s ok”
Review of Low Yat Plaza

Low Yat Plaza
Ranked #77 of 325 things to do in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Look around and compare prices lot of shops and there always one little cheaper and adds a few extra gifts if you ask

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"technology"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Went there to buy some electronics accessories for a friend and was glad to find them. Though it was difficult to find some of the guys working in the shops try to help us. Eventually we did find what we came for. Great.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

In the 31st of December I went to the mall and got conned. The technician who was meant to fix my iPad broke it even more and asked me to pay four times more to fix what he had broken. The management were useless, as they never tried to help me. They suggested I should just let it go and go back to my country. I finally called the police, who came and told my own chance was to go to the station and give my statement, which I did.

Avoid at all costs, they are not professional and they won't take responsibility if something goes wrong.

3  Thank Alberto R
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Through reading other reviews, it is clear what Low Yat is. My only recommendation is : “Be patient when you want to buy any device”. I have been to this mall many times but each time, I tried not to buy from the first seller I met. I tried to use my power of comparison and a sense of purchase logic to select the device I need based on the cash I have.

3  Thank Saeid_Nouri_Neshat