“Superb place for beers”

Ranked #38 of 4,397 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Taps Beer Bar is the only pure craft beer bar in Kuala Lumpur. We import beers from all over the world (USA, UK, Japan, Denmark, Belgium, Japan, Australia and New Zealand) on tap and in bottles. We have 14 different beers on tap and up to 60 bottles available! We also have bands playing on Thursdays to Saturdays from 9.30pm onwards. Come join us for a night of craft beer and live music... oh.. and pizzas!
Reviewed 20 March 2017

If you're a visitor come toward me and ask "I'm looking a place to chill with good beer and music." I'll say "Go to this place right now!"

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a few beers and some superb pizza and beef with friends. Great selection of beer (pricey) on tap and bottled.

Food was amazing. Beef randang pizza and the beef skewers were the highlights.

Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Coming from the real ale centre of the world (Derby) and being a real ale/beer fan this was so disappointing, staff member who served me had no idea about the beers and just seemed disinterested, had one beer and left.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Great live music and beer selection. Casual and open atmosphere. Open patio, accommodating staff, but a little warm. We didn't try the food, but the selection is great for wine and beer with a couple cocktails.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I am somewhat a beer connoisseur and I know my beers. Taps has a great selection, but they come at a price. Not particularly surprising considering the beers have been imported from far away, but still, only come if you're happy throw a lot of cash on the bill.