Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
5,444 results
All reviews taman sari the club lounge bukit bintang petronas towers monorail station breakfast buffet is pavilion mall rotana songket shopping sinks foyer indian counter chinatown
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021

Excellent service, friendly staff and helpful from Shahril and Nazri, good food, good accomodation, big room, cold room, beautiful lobby, other quite comfort, good and good. Really recommended to others

1  Thank soul_searcher87
Noorazzudin Omar, General Manager at Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Dear soul_searcher87

Thank you for your support and for posting your review on TripAdvisor.

Your FIVE star review made our day and Hotel Istana KLCC team appreciates it! We aim to exceed our guests’ expectations and I am glad you had experienced it!

Reviewed 15 August 2021

I enjoy my 14 days quarantine at hotel istana.the room is quite big to stay.Clean, big,and comfy hotel to stay with nice view.food was good.friendly staff especially at reception en shahril and nazrain.

1  Thank Shikin_4892

Dear Shikin_4892

Thank you for your support and for posting your review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to hear that we were able to delight you in all aspects throughout your stay with us.

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

for the service especially Shahril and Nazrain that asisted me checking out process. Check out was goes smoothly. Look so spacious and overall goods. Food was nice thanks too room services that send my food 3 times per day. Thanks Hotel Istana. Make my stay very memorable and enjoyed.

1  Thank Bela0903

Dear Bela0903

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Check in :
. So smooth. It just took only about 10 minutes
. All luggage sanitized again in hotel lobby
. The staff very professional

Room :
. Spacious++, toiletries is more than enough, cold air conditioner, WiFi very fast+

Food :
. 3x per day. Some of the food are excellent but some are not (to be honest). Some of the food, I even can't describe what is that food but generally so so.
. Food serving time: Sometimes the food came warm but sometimes not

Others:
. Daily routine collected bins
. Day 7 : Change all the linens but change by your ownself as you are still considered as PUS (Person Under Surveillance)

Check out :
. Going so smooth. Only about 5 minutes. Give back the room key, cut pink bracelet and SETTLE.
. In lobby : The staff name SHAHRIL & HUSAINI, very nice, kind person who is very professional and cheerful also who willing to help me in terms of assisting me during check out

Overall, i give 5 STAR for HOTEL ISTANA

Thank you so much for giving me the pleasant stay

2  Thank Puteri_Norliana

Dear Puteri_Norliana

Thank you for your support and for posting your review on TripAdvisor.

Your FIVE Star review made our day and Hotel Istana KLCC team appreciates it! We aim to exceed our guests’ expectations and I am glad you had experienced it!

Reviewed 14 August 2021

I love the service provided by the hotel from check-in to all the to check-out. Food was great. Free internet was provided to all hotel rooms. We get friendly service from the staff particularly En Shahril. Thanks to all.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MrSabri

Dear MrSabri

Thank you for your support and for posting a review on TripAdvisor.

Your FIVE Star review made our day and Hotel Istana KLCC team appreciates it! We aim to exceed our guests’ expectations and I am glad that you are happy with your stay at Hotel Istana.

Knowing how difficult for one to be confined to a hotel room for a continuous few days, we try our best to make the guest's stay pleasant and comfortable as much as possible.