It has now been 2 years since we visited, but we still talk about this hotel. The pure luxury including the infinity pool that looks out onto the square near Petronos Towers. We got a really great deal on Expedia. Shopping centre with great restaurants adjoins the hotel, and we had a direct view onto the Petronos towers which was amazing. Highly recommended and they were really kind to my 10 yo daughter, leaving cookies every day for her in our room. If you are in KL, this is THE place you need to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental