From the minute you reach the property, the staffs were very attentive and always professional. They greeted and assisted us whenever we needed it.
Check-in/out could have been improve slightly as it was quite slow and we had to wait most of the time. We received a complimentary upgrade from Deluxe Room to Executive Deluxe and we were awed by the gesture. Getting to the elevator was annoying as you have to pass by 'The Library' dining area and one of the days we had to pass through a very busy crowd in formal attire, it felt like we were disturbing them.
All the rooms comes with a butler and our butler, Boi, is the most friendliest and very welcoming! He brought us fruit platter and apple juice as well as drew a bath which we requested on our second day. Turndown service were splendid and we really enjoyed the brownies we received every night. Only improvement needed for the room is adding more tv channels.
The location of the hotel is one of the best, the hotel has a link-bridge connecting to the nearby JW Marriott/Starhill Gallery and from there it is easier and safer to go to Bukit Bintang or the monorail station rather than walking along the alley. Room view is nothing special as the property is surrounded by buildings and constructions sites.
The room was very well decorated and spacious. We really like the aesthetic white marble bathroom and 'walk-in' vanity area. Butler service were on-point as any request are just a phone call away and the service is generally fast. Breakfast was good as they offer Japanese and Lebanese food during our stay.
Special thanks to Boi, service staffs during breakfast as well as the Japanese Concierge lady who assisted in pushing our luggage and guiding us to our car. Also, to the pool staff who assisted us when we lost our goggles and returned them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ensconced within this new and stylish 364-room all-butler hotel is a contemporary urban retreat with a legacy spanning 18 illustrious years. A landmark in the vibrant Golden Triangle of Malaysia’s capital city, the hotel is recognized as one of the top five butler hotels in the world by The Independent. It continues its legacy of service excellence, uncompromising quality with access to a range of bespoke services crafted with our guests in mind. Set in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and steps away from the bustle, upscale boutiques and skyscrapers of the city’s Golden Triangle, the hotel has long commanded an enviable address. The refreshed hotel is comprised of 364 elegant rooms and suites, restaurants, spa and public spaces. The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur butlers are the very personification of service excellence and attention to detail for which the hotel is world-renowned. From unpacking and packing, shoe shine and car transfers,to organizing the perfect itinerary for shopping, dining, and entertainment, these highly trained butlers add an integral edge to an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Kuala Lumpur
- Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur