The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$89
US$84
US$97
US$82
US$135
US$117
US$123
US$110
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$87
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Pool
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$58
US$141
US$98
US$204
US$187
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

1,136 results
All reviewsbutler servicethe club loungepersonal butlerli yenstarhill gallerybedroom suitehigh teaspecial thanksamazing hotelfantastic stayhome away from homepavilion mallbukit bintangduty managergolden triangletunrc
Reviewed 18 March 2017

From the minute you reach the property, the staffs were very attentive and always professional. They greeted and assisted us whenever we needed it.

Check-in/out could have been improve slightly as it was quite slow and we had to wait most of the time. We received a complimentary upgrade from Deluxe Room to Executive Deluxe and we were awed by the gesture. Getting to the elevator was annoying as you have to pass by 'The Library' dining area and one of the days we had to pass through a very busy crowd in formal attire, it felt like we were disturbing them.

All the rooms comes with a butler and our butler, Boi, is the most friendliest and very welcoming! He brought us fruit platter and apple juice as well as drew a bath which we requested on our second day. Turndown service were splendid and we really enjoyed the brownies we received every night. Only improvement needed for the room is adding more tv channels.

The location of the hotel is one of the best, the hotel has a link-bridge connecting to the nearby JW Marriott/Starhill Gallery and from there it is easier and safer to go to Bukit Bintang or the monorail station rather than walking along the alley. Room view is nothing special as the property is surrounded by buildings and constructions sites.

The room was very well decorated and spacious. We really like the aesthetic white marble bathroom and 'walk-in' vanity area. Butler service were on-point as any request are just a phone call away and the service is generally fast. Breakfast was good as they offer Japanese and Lebanese food during our stay.

Special thanks to Boi, service staffs during breakfast as well as the Japanese Concierge lady who assisted in pushing our luggage and guiding us to our car. Also, to the pool staff who assisted us when we lost our goggles and returned them.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank FaredJhi
EricTea, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Dear FaredJhi,

Thank you for your wonderful review on your recent stay with us.

I am truly grateful for your kind feedback and compliments to our Ladies and Gentlemen. However, my apologies for some inconveniences caused during the check in/out and the way to your room. I will make sure to share your review with the teams. We are very thrilled you like our room decoration and butler service to you! Rest assured that I definitely will share your kind compliments to the teams and Boi especially. It is feedback like yours that will inspire them to keep on providing the best genuine care and comfort to our guests.

We are very happy to have been of service to you and truly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you return to Kuala Lumpur.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I decided to surprise my girlfriend with a staycation over last weekend since it was her birthday. Knowing that it had recently been renovated and that there was a weekend promotion (buffet breakfast in the Cobalt Room and 3 course dinner at The Library included in the rates), thought I'd give it a go.

Upon booking confirmation, I called the reservation team to reconfirm the booking (and also to verify the 3 course dinner as it sounded too good to be true, but it was!) and also to inform them that it was going to be a birthday celebration and that my girlfriend is Gluten and Dairy free. Reservations Ms Rowena took note of it. Later on Mr Eric (GM) contacted me in regards to the dietary requirements for dinner and I arranged for them to receive a glutenfree birthday cake a day before check in from an external bakery. I also booked a spa treatment at the Village Spa in the hotel, and when I asked if there was any birthday promotions they immediately offered 15% off!

Check in was as expected, brisk and efficient, requesting for my Marriott/SPG membership to ensure points were provided. And was then offered an upgrade to their one bedroom suite! This was the beginning of a lovely birthday celebration. The front desk individual (forgot his name unfortunately) actually walked us to our room with our luggage to complete the check in procedure.

When we walked into the bedroom, there was a Happy Birthday Banner pasted onto the walls, balloons strewn all round the floor and heart shaped swan towels on the bed! Totally amazing with a Happy B'day note from our personal butlers Abigail & Carmen.

At the spa, the treatment was excellent starting with a food scrub. We waited quite awhile to enter the treatment room... only to be surprised yet again! Tea light candles all around, with rose petals spelling out Happy B'day. As we went for the soundbath treatment, the room is very dark, when we opened our eyes after the treatment my girlfriend was surprised yet again with a Chocolate Mousse Cake. (Not the cake I ordered)

During dinner, the chef organised the 3 course meal to ensure that it was completely gluten and dairy free. A violin band who was providing entertainment that night, and the wait staff brought out the cake I ordered and sang a birthday song.

With a late check out and complimentary cake, here are the pros and cons.
Pros
- attention to detail
- Free room upgrade
- spa discount extended to not only the birthday girl, but to me as well.
- Free wifi
- Bubble bath service
- Complimentary cake (very good choc mousse)
- Welcome note from houskeeping and Mr Eric
- Parking flat rates

Cons
- View is a little obstructed, but then again its a city hotel
- the walk from the reception to the lifts are a little further as expected, but you get to experience the recently renovated decor.

A perfect weekend staycation in the city. Thanks to the team at the Ritz.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ultimos,

Thank you for taking time to share about your recent stay with us!

We are delighted to read that our Ladies and Gentlemen were able to assist you and create a memorable stay experience. It is a true reward for us to know that you had a wonderful birthday celebration for your girlfriend at our hotel. Rest assured that your compliments did not go unnoticed. I have made sure to share them with our Ladies and Gentlemen, and especially with Abigail and Carmen.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon at The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur and would gladly assist you with future travel details.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Just stayed at this hotel recently and have mixed reviews. From moment of check in we had booked a deluxe room bed and were given a twin share room due to high occupancy. I had booked in December last year via amoma but apparently they didn't get notification until February. Ended up combining the 2 single beds together. Hotel check in staff provided us a nice fruit and chocolate platter for us that night though. Also next day our room was not attended and cleaned until we had called at 3pm when we came back from day of shopping. The positives are that the room is really spectacular and luxurious as expected from a 5 star hotel. Location is good and fairly central. Would give this hotel a 5 out of 5 but due to some unfortunate experiences have downgraded it to 3.5 out of 5.

Stayed: March 2017
3  Thank Joey N
EricTea, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear Joey N,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay experience with us.

We are truly sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion, in particularly for not being able to meet the king-bedded arrangement that your prefer. Rest assured that we have also shared your comments about the housekeeping services and we would love the opportunity to cater to your preference for an earlier room make-up service in the future.

We would also like to thank you for the positive comments about our location, guestrooms, and also the constructive feedback you have shared. Should your travels bring you back to Kuala Lumpur, we hope to have the opportunity to provide you with the all-rounded positive Ritz-Carlton experience that you have come to expect from us.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I have mixed feelings about this hotel. Location is perfect, very central, close to all the main shopping malls. The hotel itself is so so elegant, very beautiful decor and furnitures, gorgeous flowers everywhere, room is spacious and clean, bathroom is amazing. Great selections for buffet breakfast, only place I've been to with a juice bar, love all the selections of smoked meat/fish. Most other dishes are not that well cooked I guess that is because they have to cook for so many people. Services have been inconsistent. We had a few hiccups throughout our stay with made it less comfortable and awkward. Like we came back to hotel at 3.30pm from a day out and the room has not been cleaned or made-up we had to sit there and watch them clean for an hour instead of resting on our bed. The bed was of two beds joined together instead of a king size and to make it worse they gave us two small blankets instead of a big blanket to share.

Stayed: March 2017
3  Thank Thu T

Dear Thu T,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay experience with us.

We are delighted to read that you found the location, décor, breakfast buffet spread at The Cobalt Room, and our guestrooms to your liking. Nevertheless, we would also like to sincerely apologize for the shortfalls you faced, in particularly, with regards to the bed type that you preferred and also the housekeeping service timings. Should the opportunity arise, we would be honored to have a chance to serve you better in the future.

Once again, thank you for sharing your constructive feedback with us in our efforts to continuously learn and grow.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I stay at Ritz Carlton in other countries before but this was my first time when I had chosen it for kuala lumpur n trust me this decision was right for me I loved this hotel as well as the location along with maintenance of property everything was very smooth and favorable. The staff is very much polite and courteous Mr Rehman helped me a lot apart from them all staff is very helpful and courteous as expected by me. Ritz Carlton proved it right again apart from this food was awesome along with proper hygiene bed linen was also nice beds are comfy which given me a nice sleep will b looking forward to stay here during my next stay.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Shaaaaaaan
EricTea, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear Shaaaaaaan,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review about your stay experience with us.

We are delighted to learn that you are enjoying your time here at The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur, and we sincerely thank you for your compliments towards the team. Rest assured that your kind words have been shared with the team, especially to Rehman, who have taken such great care of you. The genuine care and comfort of our guest is always our highest mission and we are glad to know that this has been achieved with you.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write about your “home away from home”. We look forward to creating even more memorable experiences for you.

Warm regards,