Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$139
US$96
US$149
US$87
US$70
Agoda.com
US$98
US$83
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$75
Aloft.com
US$74
US$71
  • Restaurant
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$44
Hotels.com
US$89
US$73
Hotels.com
3,007 results
All reviewslatest recipeklia expresskl sentral stationhilton hotelthe club loungespg memberconvenient locationairport trainswimming poolgreat poolpremier roomeasy accesscorner roomlittle indiabusiness tripbuffet breakfastpublic transport
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Exceptionally helpful and friendly staff throughout the hotel.

Elegant, comfortable and extremely practical bedroom / bathroom.

Wonderful breakfasts at the "Latest Recipe"

Superb meal at the Favola restaurant on our final evening.

Room Tip: Sound-proofing was excellent, so I feel sure that all rooms are fine.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank P
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Just one night in KL this time needed a hotel with great food and gym close to the station in order to maximum my time. Le Meridian has it all I will definitely stay again next time i am passing through.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I stayed here for 1 night on a business trip. The area is a bit out of the way and there's not a lot of restaurant options, unless you want to take a cab. The hotel staff themselves highly recommended not to eat in their hotel and go to the Hyatt next door for dinner (which I recommend the steakhouse). The room itself was comfortable, though it lacks a lot of personality and feels very much like a business-only hotel, as everything is white and black. This is compared to other hotels in KL that I feel like has more personality and culture, and isn't strictly for business only. Nevertheless, I didn't have any issues during my stay here, though I imagine I would have needed to take a cab to get around as the area is kind of isolated and out of the way.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I booked 5 nights last week but i could not check in for visa issue , I called the hotel requesting them to delay the check in date one week later , they said ok but sent us an email requesting that , we sent two emails as requested , and before arriving KL i called the hotel to double check everything is good , unfortunately they canceled my booking and told us sorry we can't help you !!!!!! how stupid they are , I can't believe it !!!!!!! First time and last time i book at le meridian hotel KL .

Stayed: March 2017
3  Thank Wonderful W
LeMeridien_KL_MY, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Wonderful W,

Thank you for your feedback, which is of course taken very seriously at the hotel. Unfortunately the changes to the original reservation were not communicated by the Online Travel Agency correctly to the hotel, and this led to the confusion, and unnecessary stress and inconvenience on your part. I am delighted that we were able to get in touch today and discuss the details to ensure that you have a wonderful stay upon your arrival in Kuala Lumpur. Thank you again, and safe travels.

Very Best,
Michael Delargy

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Check in staff didn't check the agoda voucher properly. I checked in a wrong branch of the Le Meridien hotel which is just 15mins away by a taxi.
Staff doesn't follow at all and then double charge me cash and refuse to refund.

Horrifying.

I am sure a decent hotel will check the voucher properly and advise the guest to the right hotel instead of hiding the details and charge two times.
I found it unbelievable.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
6  Thank CathySingapore
LeMeridien_KL_MY, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Dear CathySingapore,

Thank you for your patronage, and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I empathize with the disappointment arising from your reservation being made via Agoda.com at Le Meridien Putrajaya about 28kms away, rather than at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur. The team of course take any guest dissatisfaction very seriously, and I have asked for a thorough investigation. I note from CCTV images and electronic correspondence that no voucher from Agoda was presented upon checkin. Given the late hour and your understandable strongly expressed wish to go to the room as soon as possible, our Guest Service Agent checked you in at the rate you had told us you booked rather than at our then available higher rate. Our agent asked that the voucher be presented later. Unfortunately the hotel did not receive the voucher the next morning. It was when we called Agoda on your behalf in the morning that we discovered that the booking had unfortunately been made at Le Meridien Putrajaya rather than Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur.

Again CathySingapore, I very much understand the inconvenience and extra expense this causes, and I have asked the team to contact Le Meridien Putrajaya on your behalf to see if we can together request Agoda to refund the erroneously made reservation. We will do our very best to request the refund from Agoda.com, and will contact you as soon as we receive the outcome. In the meantime, I wish you happy travels, and hope to be able to welcome you back to Kuala Lumpur in the future.

Very Best,