Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$139
US$123
US$89
US$73
US$68
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$75
US$63
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$125
US$96
Trip.com
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$75
  • Restaurant
US$58
Agoda.com
3,005 results
All reviewslatest recipeklia expresskl sentral stationhilton hotelthe club loungespg memberconvenient locationairport trainswimming poolgreat poolpremier roomeasy accesscorner roomlittle indiabusiness tripbuffet breakfastpublic transport
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Haven't stayed here for a few years but was not disappointed. Very well appointed rooms, welcoming and helpful staff and good restaurants. Breakfast is excellent - I love the dim sum. Directly outside KL Sentral Station with links to the rest of the city and the airport express. Recommended

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Exceptionally helpful and friendly staff throughout the hotel.

Elegant, comfortable and extremely practical bedroom / bathroom.

Wonderful breakfasts at the "Latest Recipe"

Superb meal at the Favola restaurant on our final evening.

Room Tip: Sound-proofing was excellent, so I feel sure that all rooms are fine.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank P
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Just one night in KL this time needed a hotel with great food and gym close to the station in order to maximum my time. Le Meridian has it all I will definitely stay again next time i am passing through.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I stayed here for 1 night on a business trip. The area is a bit out of the way and there's not a lot of restaurant options, unless you want to take a cab. The hotel staff themselves highly recommended not to eat in their hotel and go to the Hyatt next door for dinner (which I recommend the steakhouse). The room itself was comfortable, though it lacks a lot of personality and feels very much like a business-only hotel, as everything is white and black. This is compared to other hotels in KL that I feel like has more personality and culture, and isn't strictly for business only. Nevertheless, I didn't have any issues during my stay here, though I imagine I would have needed to take a cab to get around as the area is kind of isolated and out of the way.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I booked 5 nights last week but i could not check in for visa issue , I called the hotel requesting them to delay the check in date one week later , they said ok but sent us an email requesting that , we sent two emails as requested , and before arriving KL i called the hotel to double check everything is good , unfortunately they canceled my booking and told us sorry we can't help you !!!!!! how stupid they are , I can't believe it !!!!!!! First time and last time i book at le meridian hotel KL .

Stayed: March 2017
3  Thank Wonderful W
LeMeridien_KL_MY, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Wonderful W,

Thank you for your feedback, which is of course taken very seriously at the hotel. Unfortunately the changes to the original reservation were not communicated by the Online Travel Agency correctly to the hotel, and this led to the confusion, and unnecessary stress and inconvenience on your part. I am delighted that we were able to get in touch today and discuss the details to ensure that you have a wonderful stay upon your arrival in Kuala Lumpur. Thank you again, and safe travels.

Very Best,